Hi! :D

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
miyano_shiho

I just love numbers... :)

Hi! :D

Postby miyano_shiho » June 9th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Hi everyone! :D

I have been a member here for almost a week (although I knew and have been visiting DCTP for the past two years or so...) and I can see that this community is a happy place :)

Like many others, Detective Conan is my favorite anime (among the very few ones that I watch) and it has been a source of my inspiration ever since I started watching it in 2007. Because of DCTP, I was able to watch all the episodes, movies, ovas, etc. and I am very thankful. Now, I have decided to join this forum (it is the first and only forum I have ever joined) because this community just makes DC much more fun. :D

Also, I'm a huge fan of Ai Haibara/ Miyano Shiho (thus the username :D) and as you know, she is a biochemist. I am currently taking up BS Biochemistry and Haibara is one of the sources of my inspiration (although she wasn't really the reason). I'd love to see more of Haibara in the anime and manga (which I have just started reading).

So much for my story, and I think this introduction is getting too long. I am glad to finally become a member here. I'm looking forward to all the fun of being here. Thank you! :D

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
Akonyl
Community Hero

Re: Hi! :D

Postby Akonyl » June 9th, 2012, 3:31 pm

at first glance I thought that second sentence said "I have been a murderer here for almost a week" and was like "whoa!"

but anyway, welcome to the forum!
Aokochan

Postby Aokochan » June 9th, 2012, 3:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! *haibara-fan highfives* :D
lol Akonyl!!
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci

Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage

Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
DCTP Cat Family
breva

Postby breva » June 9th, 2012, 3:37 pm

Welcome! :)
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » June 9th, 2012, 4:38 pm

welcome to the forum =3
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Silver1412

No, I'm not sarcastic. I'm sarCATic ~nya.

Postby Silver1412 » June 9th, 2012, 8:14 pm

Hi and high five! Welcome fellow Ai fan!
~nya!"Oh, don't give me that! None of you are saints, some of you are just good at hiding your sins!" - Our grade school teacher ~nya... She REALLY believed in our innocence didn't she
[img width=500]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/047/b/7/cat_signature_by_korakina-d4px6vs.jpg[/img]
The resident DCTP mother kitty ~nya!

DCTP Cat Family
Join us, you know you want to ~nya!

Avatar the courtesy of brilliant Yuri Iwamoto ~nya.

[spoiler=Sad truth about Mass Effect]Image[/spoiler]
tantei.conan

Postby tantei.conan » June 9th, 2012, 9:41 pm

Welcome! :D
tanteikun1412

Postby tanteikun1412 » June 9th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Akonyl wrote:at first glance I thought that second sentence said "I have been a murderer here for almost a week" and was like "whoa!"

Hhahaa, nice.

and

Welcome!
Hehe.
miyano_shiho

I just love numbers... :)

Postby miyano_shiho » June 10th, 2012, 2:29 am

Thanks everyone! I feel very welcome.

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
shubhoshinichi

[DCTP] - Community's Logical Wizard.

Postby shubhoshinichi » June 10th, 2012, 9:31 am

Welcome Miyano!
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

And Ofc. There is always only one truth!

At last.. Be yourself always, always put a smile, be happy .. cause we're not the one to decide when our smile vanishes. . . Forever..

***ThIs Is My WoRlD!!!
                                       GET HYPE!!!
Kaito Lady

*plotting*

Postby Kaito Lady » June 10th, 2012, 8:04 pm

Welcome to the Madhouse! :D

also,
Aokochan wrote: *haibara-fan highfives* :D

^ :D

[spoiler=Intro]Welcome to the Family! :D

People here are unique. They're wild, crazy, and out-of-this-world. But that makes them special.

Let me introduce you to some of them.

First and foremost, I'd like to inform you about certain members here who go by the names of phreak_91 and xpon: They are creepy, very very creepy, so if you're a girl, stay the hell away, and if you're a boy stay the hell away. In short, STAY THE HELL AWAY.

Don't worry about that bush behind you. That's probably Conia, our Community Stalker-- if not, then it's Shadowman, who else?

Further on we have our Poll Maker(you will find a daily random poll made by him in the Off Topic scetion), Community Saviour(loved by everyone, feared by some other)Ninja Assassins, Mad Scientists, weird named people, Rice Warriors(Beware!: You might just get punched!), Some Awesome Members, Grammar Nazis(You better write well otherwise she'll chop you, burn you, and erase you off this earth with the help of her pokemons), Hypeman(also known as Batman), Nightwing, Evil Princesses, and Your (yes, YOUR) long lost child (who is actually everybody's child)

And many Many MANY MANY MORE

On the Off-Topic Board, and I'm sure you'll find soon enough, weird but awesome organizations are commonplace. They don't require you to join, but you'll find it hard to resist taking a peek on what they are and what they do.
To make things easy for you, here's a list of the current groups inhabiting the OT.

If you are a cat, I assure you, you will love the DCTP Cat Family Thread. If you are S or M, you'll love this place. You might alos like this place.
If you are a Sonoci fan, you might want to join this. If you are a fan of Kleene Onigiri you might want to join this. There's also the DCTP Family Chart.
If you are Filipino(or can speak filipino) you might want to go here. And if you are Spanish (or can speak spanish) you might want to go here. And if you are German (or can speak german) you might want to go here. If you want to protect Aliens (or strange creatures) just go here

Next in line is the CCP residing in the First Impressions Thread. I can't say much about them, but you'll find out by asking Conia or Callid, the founders of the pact.

Also, Harems are normal, so don't get freaked out that much. Though it's okay to scream and yell for help if you ever get recruited.

There are also many thread where you can tell your Happy, Sad, Awesome, Weird, Creepy, and Dreams stories. You can also tell What's on your mind, What's NOT on your Mind, and Randomness.

Ever heard of the game Mafia? Come play with us. Let's kill...

...some time.

We also have the games of Diplomacy, Mini Mafia, and Grawwfia.

A lot of skirmishes happen between members, and you might get involved, but please do not try to even utter a single insult against Ai, if you don't want to be squashed, chopped, burned, tortured, pitch-forked or poked by the AiCons. Of course, the same applies to Kaitou KID.

So, again, I welcome you here, and please don't hesitate in praising Haibara, many people do that, you'll pass unadverted in front of the mods eyes. Go off-topic (Even in Off-Topic), annoy people-- just go and have fun.

I hope you enjoy your stay... and hopefully you too, will find this family the best there is.[/spoiler]
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Memesu

a witch

Postby Memesu » June 11th, 2012, 5:04 am

Welcome :)
Choose
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13456

Secret santa gift from PT <3
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's me, Chara."
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Postby Kleene Onigiri » June 11th, 2012, 5:43 am

Welcome! :D
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
MaitreDétective

Postby MaitreDétective » June 11th, 2012, 12:58 pm

welcome!
doublemoonlight

I am such a fool...

Postby doublemoonlight » June 11th, 2012, 7:29 pm

welcome

have a Jelly Baby: Image
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote:Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.