syug olleH

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
SirSigma

The Human

syug olleH

Postby SirSigma » May 5th, 2012, 11:05 am

[Note: Read the thread title backwards]

So, uh, yeah. I've been a fan of the DC since I first saw it in 2002 as Case Closed on Adult Swim. Then fast forward to 2009 when I started picking up the DVDs and really investing time into the series. Then I started watching the subs about a year ago and I barely caught up a few weeks ago. So here I am.

I do stuff, I moderate another site, and uh, I like PC gaming, and I guess that's all I can think of. Yeah.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Re: syug olleH

Postby Akonyl » May 5th, 2012, 11:32 am

ahoy, welcome to the forums!
Kogorou

*drinking beer and playing guitar*

Postby Kogorou » May 5th, 2012, 12:04 pm

Welcome to the Hype Zone / Forum / Mouri Kogorou's private palace of joy :)
breva

Postby breva » May 5th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Welcome! :)
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Postby Kleene Onigiri » May 5th, 2012, 1:39 pm

Welcome \o/

*gives some moldy cookies*
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Memesu

I won't be bestowing my favour, so no miracle will occur

Postby Memesu » May 5th, 2012, 1:41 pm

Welcome :)
Choose
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13456

Secret santa gift from PT <3
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's me, Chara."
Kaito Lady

*plotting*

Postby Kaito Lady » May 5th, 2012, 1:43 pm

Welcome to the Madhouse!!!

here is your intro! :D

[spoiler]Welcome to the Family! :D

People here are unique. They're wild, crazy, and out-of-this-world. But that makes them special.

Let me introduce you to some of them.

First and foremost, I'd like to inform you about certain members here who go by the names of phreak_91 and xpon: They are creepy, very very creepy, so if you're a girl, stay the hell away, and if you're a boy stay the hell away. In short, STAY THE HELL AWAY.

Don't worry about that bush behind you. That's probably Conia, our Community Stalker-- if not, then it's Shadowman, who else?

Further on we have our Poll Maker(you will find a daily random poll made by him in the Off Topic scetion), Community Saviour(loved by everyone, feared by some other)Ninja Assassins, Mad Scientists, weird named people, Rice Warriors(Beware!: You might just get punched!), Some Awesome Members, Grammar Nazis(You better write well otherwise she'll chop you, burn you, and erase you off this earth with the help of her pokemons), Hypeman(also known as Batman), Nightwing, Evil Princesses, and Your (yes, YOUR) long lost child (who is actually everybody's child)

And many Many MANY MANY MORE

On the Off-Topic Board, and I'm sure you'll find soon enough, weird but awesome organizations are commonplace. They don't require you to join, but you'll find it hard to resist taking a peek on what they are and what they do.
To make things easy for you, here's a list of the current groups inhabiting the OT.

If you are a cat, I assure you, you will love the DCTP Cat Family Thread. If you are S or M, you'll love this place. You might alos like this place.
If you are a Sonoci fan, you might want to join this. If you are a fan of Kleene Onigiri you might want to join this. There's also the DCTP Family Chart.
If you are Filipino(or can speak filipino) you might want to go here. And if you are Spanish (or can speak spanish) you might want to go here. And if you are German (or can speak german) you might want to go here. If you want to protect Aliens (or strange creatures) just go here

Next in line is the CCP residing in the First Impressions Thread. I can't say much about them, but you'll find out by asking Conia or Callid, the founders of the pact.

Also, Harems are normal, so don't get freaked out that much. Though it's okay to scream and yell for help if you ever get recruited.

There are also many thread where you can tell your Happy, Sad, Awesome, Weird, Creepy, and Dreams stories. You can also tell What's on your mind, What's NOT on your Mind, and Randomness.

Ever heard of the game Mafia? Come play with us. Let's kill...

...some time.

We also have the games of Diplomacy, Mini Mafia, and Grawwfia.

A lot of skirmishes happen between members, and you might get involved, but please do not try to even utter a single insult against Ai, if you don't want to be squashed, chopped, burned, tortured, pitch-forked or poked by the AiCons. Of course, the same applies to Kaitou KID.

So, again, I welcome you here, and please don't hesitate in praising Haibara, many people do that, you'll pass unadverted in front of the mods eyes. Go off-topic (Even in Off-Topic), annoy people-- just go and have fun.

I hope you enjoy your stay... and hopefully you too, will find this family the best there is.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Kaito Lady on May 5th, 2012, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Aokochan

Postby Aokochan » May 5th, 2012, 3:10 pm

Emoclew!! :D
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci

Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage

Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
DCTP Cat Family
mangaluva

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Postby mangaluva » May 5th, 2012, 3:51 pm

Welcome to the asylum forum! (Don't worry, I promise it's not Arkham...)
Silver1412

No, I'm not sarcastic. I'm sarCATic ~nya.

Postby Silver1412 » May 5th, 2012, 4:30 pm

Welcome! I'm the Crazy Mother CAt from the Cat Family thread KL told you about ~nya. Also the reason it exists. And that note about xpon? Trust me. BE AFRAID OF THE GUY ~NYA.
~nya!"Oh, don't give me that! None of you are saints, some of you are just good at hiding your sins!" - Our grade school teacher ~nya... She REALLY believed in our innocence didn't she
[img width=500]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/047/b/7/cat_signature_by_korakina-d4px6vs.jpg[/img]
The resident DCTP mother kitty ~nya!

DCTP Cat Family
Join us, you know you want to ~nya!

Avatar the courtesy of brilliant Yuri Iwamoto ~nya.

[spoiler=Sad truth about Mass Effect]Image[/spoiler]
SirSigma

The Human

Postby SirSigma » May 5th, 2012, 11:21 pm

You guys certainly seem nice. Thanks for the welcome and stuff.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Postby Akonyl » May 6th, 2012, 12:03 am

I'm actually the embodiment of hate, just fyi.
Kogorou

*drinking beer and playing guitar*

Postby Kogorou » May 6th, 2012, 6:29 am

And I am just awesome.
mangaluva

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Postby mangaluva » May 6th, 2012, 6:36 am

I'm lovely. My alter-ego Sonoci is lovely. My other alter-ego, Parkur, is lovely... when he feels like it.
Kaito Lady

*plotting*

Postby Kaito Lady » May 6th, 2012, 5:03 pm

mangaluva wrote:I'm lovely. My alter-ego Sonoci is lovely. My other alter-ego, Parkur, is lovely... when he feels like it.

that part is rather important...
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt

DCTP Cat Family
My dA