hello! a lurker finally decided to join!

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
saucypanny

hello! a lurker finally decided to join!

Post by saucypanny »

hi everyone! so it goes around with the title: i had been visiting this forum for multiple times and enjoying reading lots of you guys' discussion and theories! i'm definitely not a theory making fan or such so i thought i dont need to join but since i had been rewatching this anime again during summer, i keep visiting this place looking for updates...so why not making an account. ;) ;) ;) nice to meet yall. you can call me saucypanny :) :) :)

ok so lil bit introduction:

Conan Fan Since: 2005 --but definitely lot earlier since it played during my elementary school days (around 2000-2002??) but i was too small at that time so i dont really into the story. i think i started to see my self as Detective Conan fan and along with aoyama gosho's other works in 2005. as i graduated from high school, i watched so many other animes so i sort kind of stopped following Conan. i starting to wanted to rewatch/catching up Conan in 2014 because i read that BO's boss is already appeared and funny theories about how agasa/yoko okino is the boss interests me..lol.. so after im getting some free time this year i decided to catching up Conan from 300?.. to the latest! although i did picked the eps to make it quick ~~~~

Favorite Conan Movie: I dont ..remember.. the latest movie i watched was 19,20 but i think earliest movies are lot better. definitely need to rewatch it soon.

Favorite Conan Case:
1. Moonlight Sonata Murder Case --> i think the most memorable to me bcs the first time when the culprit decided to commit suicide and even conan/shinichi couldn't stop him (which once he remembered this case as one of his 'failure'). also seiji is my..favorite culprit..probably ? :"
2. Golden Apple Case --> i love the mythology references!!! also yaLL HATE RAN AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT IF RAN DIDN'T SAVED VERMOUTH CONAN/SHINICHI OR HAIBARA PROBABLY WONT BE ALIVE UNTIL NOW. (of course so much respect for vermouth too for keeping her promise)
3. Missing Man + ¥1,000,000,000 Robbery --> i think it was one of first brilliant Detective Conan's plot twists.
4. Conan vs Kaito Kid --> with kid everything is merrier. im still like to see hows shinichi and kaito parallels each others

Favorite Conan OVA:
1. Conan vs Kid vs Yaiba --> just so funny haha
2. Secret Order from London --> ai is so cute. mitsuhiko too.
3. 16 Suspects --> what if every non-villain characters becoming a suspect in a case??? thankfully it's just wine robbery. also bro before hoes of conan/shinichi / heiji is really....great.
4. Kid in Trap Island --> while it's just usual kid trying to stole something with his tricks, this shows kid interacting with tantei boys so it's fun

Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Ai Wa Kurayami no Naka de (ZARD)
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Secret of My Heart (Mai Kuraki), Step by Step (Ziggy), Kimi ga Inai Natsu (DEEN)
Spoiler:
cheering up mitsuhiko to be with Ai \o/
dumytru

Re: hello! a lurker finally decided to join!

Post by dumytru »

Hi! Welcome to DCTP :)

If you've been reading the forums, maybe you know about Mafia? Definitely check it out.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
saucypanny

Re: hello! a lurker finally decided to join!

Post by saucypanny »

dumytru wrote:Hi! Welcome to DCTP :)

If you've been reading the forums, maybe you know about Mafia? Definitely check it out.
Thank you! :) oh you guys are playing mafia? xD i will check about it thanks for the info!!
Spoiler:
cheering up mitsuhiko to be with Ai \o/