Summer 2013

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Memesu
User avatar

a witch

Posts: 1078

Summer 2013

Postby Memesu » June 29th, 2013, 6:07 am

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

http://otakutale.weebly.com/uploads/1/4 ... 079280.jpg

Only Dangan ronpa for me in this season. :/
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's only you"
Akonyl
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 4202

Re: Summer 2013

Postby Akonyl » June 29th, 2013, 11:14 am

nothing particularly

but I'm sure with the lack of stuff to watch, I'll decide to watch one of them anyway :V
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3370

Contact:

Re: Summer 2013

Postby Jecka » June 29th, 2013, 2:11 pm

There are a couple series I want to check out, but yeah, not really looking forward to much.
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Summer 2013

Postby Vylash » June 29th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Best season I've ever seen, I'm watching Tamayura, C3-bu, Free, Kitakubu, Rozen Maiden, Love Lab, Danganronpa (even though it will be complete shit), Symphogear, Servant x Service, Fate/Kaleid, Genei, Kirino Mosaic, Fantasita Doll, Genshiken, Watamote, Gin no Saji, Neptunia (<33333333333333333333333), Kimi no Iru Machi, and Gatchaman
Image
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7878

Contact:

Re: Summer 2013

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 29th, 2013, 9:09 pm

I really need to play Dangan Ronpa sometime. Heard good things about the game.

this is my only comment as I am smart enough to see fan reaction before choosing an anime to watch

...though that might not be the best idea since the one time I didn't do that, I watched Tiger and Bunny
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
phreak_91
Posts: 448

Re: Summer 2013

Postby phreak_91 » June 29th, 2013, 10:00 pm

I'm probably going to try several of these, specifically:
Gen'ei, Senyuu, Fantasista, Blood Lad, Uchouten, Danganronpa, Rozen Maiden, Gatchaman crowds, Makai Ouji, Hakkenden, Neptune, Kamisama no Inai, and that loli basketball one.
Image
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Summer 2013

Postby Vylash » June 29th, 2013, 11:13 pm

kkslider5552000 wrote:I really need to play Dangan Ronpa sometime. Heard good things about the game.

this is my only comment as I am smart enough to see fan reaction before choosing an anime to watch

...though that might not be the best idea since the one time I didn't do that, I watched Tiger and Bunny

The game is fun but has awful writing, the anime on the other hand is only one cour (impossible to properly adapt without 2) and has a terrible staff behind it, expect a trainwreck
Image
kiacan
User avatar
Posts: 36

Contact:

Re: Summer 2013

Postby kiacan » June 30th, 2013, 11:34 am

I am thinking of watching quite a few..
Kimi no Iru Machi, Gen'ei, Monogatari S2, Blood Lad, Dragonronpa, Genshiken Nidaime, Watamote, Gatchaman Crowds, Fate/Kaleid, Kami Nomi S3, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Gin no Saji, Recorder to Randerosou S4, and Neptune. As well as a few OVAs.. oh dear >.>
Image
Akonyl
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 4202

Re: Summer 2013

Postby Akonyl » June 30th, 2013, 4:15 pm

Vylash wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:I really need to play Dangan Ronpa sometime. Heard good things about the game.

this is my only comment as I am smart enough to see fan reaction before choosing an anime to watch

...though that might not be the best idea since the one time I didn't do that, I watched Tiger and Bunny

The game is fun but has awful writing, the anime on the other hand is only one cour (impossible to properly adapt without 2) and has a terrible staff behind it, expect a trainwreck

so bad writing is going to be improperly adapted by bad writers?

sign me up
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member
User avatar

銀霊

Posts: 3388

Contact:

Re: Summer 2013

Postby GinRei » July 1st, 2013, 2:49 pm

For Sure: Fate/Kaleid Prisma Illya, Monogatari Series Second Season, Highschool DxD NEW.

Maybe/give a shot: Blood Lad, Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou, Makai Ouji, Neptune, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Gonna toss DBZ Battle of the Gods, Kara no Kyoukai, and Fate/Zero Café on this list, because try and stop me.
aly_angelflight
User avatar

Get that squirrel!

Posts: 579

Re: Summer 2013

Postby aly_angelflight » July 2nd, 2013, 3:09 am

Definitely:
Prisma Illya, because Illya was actually cute in the manga, I like magical girl anime, and Ueda Kana/Rin.
Symphogear S2 for the music.
Neptunia
(Sen/Tek)yuu S2 (XD)
Image
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9258-9521
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Summer 2013

Postby Vylash » July 2nd, 2013, 12:57 pm

GinRei wrote:Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

This is worth watching if you want confirmation that Gonzo is a complete joke of a studio
Image
dumytru
User avatar
Posts: 963

Re: Summer 2013

Postby dumytru » July 2nd, 2013, 1:02 pm

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi's first episode was full of mystery, so really want to see what happens next.
Overall, it wasn't bad, but not exceptionally good either.
I suppose I'd give it 8/10.

Waiting for HighSchool DXD NEW, Symphogear 2 and maybe I'll watch more new anime as they air :)
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...


dumytru's Karaoke Project!
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member
User avatar

銀霊

Posts: 3388

Contact:

Re: Summer 2013

Postby GinRei » July 2nd, 2013, 2:03 pm

aly_angelflight wrote:Definitely:
Prisma Illya, because Illya was actually cute in the manga, I like magical girl anime, and Ueda Kana/Rin.

More proof why I like your posts! :P

Vylash wrote:
GinRei wrote:Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

This is worth watching if you want confirmation that Gonzo is a complete joke of a studio

Has stuff already started airing? Thought it wouldn't be until next week. Or is this one of those early screening dealings?
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Summer 2013

Postby Vylash » July 2nd, 2013, 2:09 pm

GinRei wrote:
Vylash wrote:
GinRei wrote:Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou

This is worth watching if you want confirmation that Gonzo is a complete joke of a studio

Has stuff already started airing? Thought it wouldn't be until next week. Or is this one of those early screening dealings?

No stuff started airing already, Inu to Hasami aired yesterday, Tamayura and Free air tomorrow, and more stuff airs over the next few days
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests