Best/worst dubbed anime series

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Re: Best/worst dubbed anime series

Post by Toddler Naruto »

I love most english dubs, though there are some I refuse to watch.

Worst Dubs Ever:
4Kids One Piece English Dub.
Nelvana Cardcaptors English Dub.
Nelvana Knights of the Zodiac English Dub.
Inazuma Eleven English Dub.
Sailor Moon English Dub.
Last edited by Toddler Naruto on July 24th, 2013, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Sailor Moon, hands down. I can't watch the dubbed version without making my ears bleed, so I always stick to the Japanese or manga version instead. Seriously hoping the new anime won't be as bad.

The best for me would be any of the Tenchi series.
A Detective Conan and Magic Kaitou Role Playing Game / collaborative writing community.
Many characters from the series are available, including major ones! We also accept original characters from any faction in DC and MK. Despite the usage of real life PBs, we follow the anime/manga.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

Vicky wrote:Sailor Moon, hands down. I can't watch the dubbed version without making my ears bleed, so I always stick to the Japanese or manga version instead. Seriously hoping the new anime won't be as bad.
I heard FUNi was supposed to re-dub the series but never got around to it. Maybe they'll pick up the new one :P
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Jecka wrote:
Vicky wrote:Sailor Moon, hands down. I can't watch the dubbed version without making my ears bleed, so I always stick to the Japanese or manga version instead. Seriously hoping the new anime won't be as bad.
I heard FUNi was supposed to re-dub the series but never got around to it. Maybe they'll pick up the new one :P
Doesn't surprise me with Funimation. I'm actually REALLY HOPING that they don't pick up the new one, though. If they do, they really ought to show some respect with their voice actor selection for a classic. >>'
A Detective Conan and Magic Kaitou Role Playing Game / collaborative writing community.
Many characters from the series are available, including major ones! We also accept original characters from any faction in DC and MK. Despite the usage of real life PBs, we follow the anime/manga.