What was the worst anime you have ever watched?

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
kirite
Cookie-Eating Moderating Machine

Chillin'

Re: What was the worst anime you have ever watched?

Postby kirite » March 18th, 2013, 11:35 am

I went on this rant before so I won't go into it too much.  I don't mind bad anime cause I can just ignore it.  However when the anime ruins the manga/book/game it just makes me want to shoot something.

Loki Matantei Ragnarok  (STORY?  WHERE ARE YOU?)
Trinity Blood (WTF HAPPENED TO THE CHARACTERS?!?!?)
Kuroshitsuji (WTF I KNOW THIS IS FANSERVICE BUT WTF)

ET etc
Hey, I have an idea, let's have a THIS SUCKS / NO THIS SUCKS / NO YOU / NO YOU argument for a couple pages, that will really be great. - Ingmar
SirSigma

The Human

Postby SirSigma » March 19th, 2013, 8:14 pm

I don't think it's the worst, but I do think it's overrated... I don't really care for Naruto. I feel like it really went downhill after the Chunin Exams.

Come to think of it, the only one I like out of the big 3 is One Piece. I just lost interest in Naruto, and Bleach is just plain awful.

Or speaking of One Piece... the 4Kids dub is one of the worst animes I've ever seen. It's mind-blowing how much they butchered it.
pofa
Community Savior

Armchair sorcerey

Postby pofa » March 19th, 2013, 9:53 pm

"Worst" is a strong word when it comes to anime, but I hate everything Vampire Knight chooses to be.

Honey and Clover is much hated by me, as well.
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Postby kkslider5552000 » March 20th, 2013, 12:26 am

SirSigma wrote:I don't think it's the worst, but I do think it's overrated... I don't really care for Naruto. I feel like it really went downhill after the Chunin Exams.

I think Naruto has gone the FFVII route of being called overrated so much that it's almost impossible for it to be overrated anymore.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
leokiko

Postby leokiko » March 20th, 2013, 2:34 am

Naruto doesn't suck as much as everyone says but it isn't as great either. Same thing for FFVII.