Winter 2012/2013 anime

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
ranger
Community Villain

Re: Winter 2012/2013 anime

Postby ranger » February 13th, 2013, 2:21 am

I just dropped every single anime I was following from this season.

It seems like most show took a nose-dive around episode 3-4.  Yeah, this is a pretty bad season.

Vylash

Postby Vylash » February 13th, 2013, 2:34 am

ranger wrote:I just dropped every single anime I was following from this season.

It seems like most show took a nose-dive around episode 3-4.  Yeah, this is a pretty bad season.
you dropped sasami? your shit taste continues
ranger
Community Villain

Postby ranger » February 13th, 2013, 4:37 am

Vylash wrote:
ranger wrote:I just dropped every single anime I was following from this season.

It seems like most show took a nose-dive around episode 3-4.  Yeah, this is a pretty bad season.
you dropped sasami? your shit taste continues

they hyping lied to me.  It's supposed to be a show about NEET, MC stops being a NEET 3 episodes in.  The first 2 episodes were fun, but then all this dumb shit with the gods and plot. ugh.

Akonyl
Community Hero

Postby Akonyl » February 13th, 2013, 5:54 pm

alicetama wrote: I was only watching MMY for Miyuki Sawashiro (which I also now love, I thought it would be just fanservice-y.)

I actually found myself watching MMY as well, since I always liked shows that have potential for stupid misunderstandings to happen, which the whole "oh I went to kill the demon king but now I'm with her for some reason" thing seemed like it had potential for. But then it turns out she just looks exactly like a human so all that goes out the window and I'm just like "welp that's boring". I still like all the stuff that doesn't revolve around their relationship though, at least enough to not drop the show, since the only other things I'm actively watching are Space Bros/Chihayafuru S2 (since I'm waiting for SSY/Psycho Pass/Magi to actually finish to watch them).
ranger
Community Villain

Postby ranger » February 14th, 2013, 7:42 am

Akonyl wrote:
(since I'm waiting forPsycho Pass to actually finish to watch them).

baaaaakkaaaaaaaa. get on it, its too good to wait

Kor
Administrator

Postby Kor » February 14th, 2013, 8:07 am

My favorite this season so far is The Unlimited. But besides this and Kotoura-san, I dropped everything else.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Postby Akonyl » February 14th, 2013, 4:10 pm

ranger wrote:
Akonyl wrote:
(since I'm waiting forPsycho Pass to actually finish to watch them).

baaaaakkaaaaaaaa. get on it, its too good to wait

screw that, I'd rather just be able to marathon the show than marathon 14 episodes and then go on a weekly schedule for the last half
ShiraKiryuu

Postby ShiraKiryuu » February 14th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Tamako Market was funny from the first few episodes. Now it's becoming quite boring. I even had high expectations from that anime. Still going to watch it since I rarely drop a series.

The Unlimited, Senyuu., Kotoura-san and Minami-ke are the series I'm enjoying this season so far. (Mainly because they're the only ones I'm currently watching :V)
ranger
Community Villain

Postby ranger » February 15th, 2013, 12:41 pm

you had high expectations for Tamako o_0

ShiraKiryuu

Postby ShiraKiryuu » February 17th, 2013, 12:51 am

Yeah, it was quite funny in the first episode because of that bird, but everything changed when the bird became boring. I was expecting a very funny anime from that series.