Magi

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Memesu
User avatar

a witch

Posts: 1078

Re: Magi

Postby Memesu » October 19th, 2012, 11:54 pm

Just watched the second episode.
Wasn´t bad, thought the joke was lame.
Morgiana <3
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's only you"
alicetama
User avatar

shsl kawaii

Posts: 1736

Re: Magi

Postby alicetama » October 21st, 2012, 8:59 pm

GaS wrote:Aladdin is killing me)

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Omfg. This. This was so amazing. The whole chapter was. XD
[spoiler]I'm worried about Hakuryuu. ;.; I don't want him to end up like Cassim. And I hate his mother.[/spoiler]

@meme: by joke, do you mean when Morgiana said that Alibaba was dead, but a second later Aladdin looked up to see him? XD
Why? You never win the cursed war.
Memesu
User avatar

a witch

Posts: 1078

Re: Magi

Postby Memesu » October 23rd, 2012, 12:03 am

Yeah, that one.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's only you"
leokiko
User avatar
Posts: 1046

Re: Magi

Postby leokiko » November 6th, 2012, 12:17 pm

Can't believe they didn't censor Paimon's nipples in the anime, really surprised since this isn't night time.
aly_angelflight
User avatar

Get that squirrel!

Posts: 579

Re: Magi

Postby aly_angelflight » November 6th, 2012, 12:25 pm

leokiko wrote:Can't believe they didn't censor Paimon's nipples in the anime, really surprised since this isn't night time.

Obviously because she's not human. XD

But yeah, I have no clue why they did that. ^^;
Image
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9258-9521
leokiko
User avatar
Posts: 1046

Re: Magi

Postby leokiko » November 6th, 2012, 12:36 pm

aly_angelflight wrote:Obviously because she's not human. XD

But yeah, I have no clue why they did that. ^^;

Maybe because she's blue. xD

Well, I'm not complaining here, it's 1. An eye-candy and 2. A good sign that they aren't gonna censor whatever appears later on the anime.
Memesu
User avatar

a witch

Posts: 1078

Re: Magi

Postby Memesu » November 16th, 2012, 9:19 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... nbad-manga

Don´t care how much it costs, I´m going to get this.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's only you"
leokiko
User avatar
Posts: 1046

Re: Magi

Postby leokiko » November 16th, 2012, 12:03 pm

*sigh*


...fangirls.

Now that I blame you, would buy instantly if it came with an exclusive Mor manga. xD
alicetama
User avatar

shsl kawaii

Posts: 1736

Re: Magi

Postby alicetama » November 16th, 2012, 1:10 pm

leokiko wrote:
aly_angelflight wrote:Obviously because she's not human. XD

But yeah, I have no clue why they did that. ^^;

Maybe because she's blue. xD

Well, I'm not complaining here, it's 1. An eye-candy and 2. A good sign that they aren't gonna censor whatever appears later on the anime.

And when you say 'whatever appears later on the anime' you mean Sinbad's leaf, right?
Quite a few scans are going around on tumblr right now, the manga also has a scan of Ja'far in it... back when he was an assassin. A lot of people are speculating that he was actually an assassin for Al Sarmen right now.
Why? You never win the cursed war.
Memesu
User avatar

a witch

Posts: 1078

Re: Magi

Postby Memesu » November 26th, 2012, 10:43 am

Does anyone know if the anime has certain amount of episodes set? Because it really feels they´re in a rush.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's only you"
leokiko
User avatar
Posts: 1046

Re: Magi

Postby leokiko » November 26th, 2012, 11:24 am

^it's 2-cour.
alicetama
User avatar

shsl kawaii

Posts: 1736

Re: Magi

Postby alicetama » November 26th, 2012, 4:44 pm

leokiko wrote:^it's 2-cour.

2-cour is 24 or 26 episodes, right?
That's pretty weird, though. I heard that there was gonna be an AO-arc, completed with an original character after the Balbadd arc. O.o
Well, the amount of episodes doesn't matter to me, as long as we get a 2nd-season after this! :D (Which will most likely happen, since Animate is doing such a great job advertising, and the manga's popularity seems to have rose since the anime premiered.)
Why? You never win the cursed war.
leokiko
User avatar
Posts: 1046

Re: Magi

Postby leokiko » November 26th, 2012, 10:55 pm

alicetama wrote:
leokiko wrote:^it's 2-cour.

2-cour is 24 or 26 episodes, right?
That's pretty weird, though. I heard that there was gonna be an AO-arc, completed with an original character after the Balbadd arc. O.o
Well, the amount of episodes doesn't matter to me, as long as we get a 2nd-season after this! :D (Which will most likely happen, since Animate is doing such a great job advertising, and the manga's popularity seems to have rose since the anime premiered.)

Exactly. And where did you hear that?

A 2nd season is most welcomed(and very likely will happen as you said)...even though I'm not liking this adaptation very much, as long as it keeps getting people to buy the manga I will be happy.

PS: I love your avatar.
Memesu
User avatar

a witch

Posts: 1078

Re: Magi

Postby Memesu » December 9th, 2012, 11:59 am

Okay, those were some horrible faces. :(
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's only you"
kirite
Cookie-Eating Moderating Machine
User avatar

Chillin'

Posts: 1762

Contact:

Re: Magi

Postby kirite » December 12th, 2012, 8:07 pm

/manga only forever

I see episodes of MAGI on TV sometimes but I like the pacing of the manga more.  Seems to have a lot of random pauses in the episode to fill it up.  Though watching Mort carry Alibaba is hllarious no matter what the media~~
Hey, I have an idea, let's have a THIS SUCKS / NO THIS SUCKS / NO YOU / NO YOU argument for a couple pages, that will really be great. - Ingmar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests