What manga you wish had an anime adaptation?

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Stopwatch

Re: What manga you wish had an anime adaptation?

Post by Stopwatch »

Kor wrote: A continuation to Umineko No Naku Koro Ni (though that's not exactly a manga adaptation)
^This
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
Trishula

Post by Trishula »

20th Century Boys. Monster was a masterpiece, and I liked 20CB more. If they get Madhouse and the director of Monster to animate 20CB then we'll get another amazing psychological thriller.
tantei.conan

Post by tantei.conan »

I'll go for Psyren, Magico, and Double Arts. I feel that there's more but I just can't think more right now. :-X
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

I second 7 Seeds and add Basara... also I would even add Hot Blooded Woman even though it's a Korean Manga.

For better animation... all the good ones out there that didn't tell the full story or changed it to achieve a good enough ending point long before the manga's ending... i.e Fruits Basket, Glass Mask, Alice Academy for example.
doublemoonlight
I am such a fool...

Post by doublemoonlight »

end current pokemon anime and replace it with pokemon adventure! that would make my dream come true  ;D ( I HATE current anime....  :( )
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote: Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.
leokiko

Post by leokiko »

Trishula wrote: 20th Century Boys. Monster was a masterpiece, and I liked 20CB more. If they get Madhouse and the director of Monster to animate 20CB then we'll get another amazing psychological thriller.
Forgot about this. Yea, THIS SO MUCH.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

A Battle Royale anime would be badass. There's been a manga and two live-action movies, and both of them have had slightly different perspectives on the same game and both have done it fairly well (ignoring the second movie). Why not an anime?
Partsu
I'm always seeing the future that won't be...

Post by Partsu »

mangaluva wrote: A Battle Royale anime would be badass. There's been a manga and two live-action movies, and both of them have had slightly different perspectives on the same game and both have done it fairly well (ignoring the second movie). Why not an anime?
because all existence would freeze from badassery if it happened...
Spoiler: things
Haibara for the win!
Certified
AokoxKaito/Kid,
Shinichi/ConanxRan,
KazuhaxHeiji-Fan
ShinConxRanxShiAi-for laughs
"There is only one truth"
and no one wants Ran to know it
bastards!

Thank you briggettkylie for these amazing Gifs:
Spoiler: gifs
ImageImage
SkyVenger
Community Hero
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Post by SkyVenger »

REAL
Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

Partsu wrote:
mangaluva wrote: A Battle Royale anime would be badass. There's been a manga and two live-action movies, and both of them have had slightly different perspectives on the same game and both have done it fairly well (ignoring the second movie). Why not an anime?
because all existence would freeze from badassery if it happened...
...why'd I keep forgetting all the best things until someone else brings them up? :-X [me=Stopwatch]votes for Battle Royale anime too :x \o/[/me]
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

The only problem I would have with an Anime of Monster would be the horrible German^^
*shot by grammar police*

. ____
./        \
|    o    |
.\____./
      |_-,
     O
Trishula

Post by Trishula »

Borealis wrote: The only problem I would have with an Anime of Monster would be the horrible German^^
Monster already have a anime adaptation lol, and as far as I remember there has been little to none words spoken in German.
pofa
Community Savior
Armchair sorcerey

Post by pofa »

I too want a Pokemon Special/Adventures anime.

Everybody does. Why isn't there one? :/
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

pofa wrote: I too want a Pokemon Special/Adventures anime.

I'd have to assume the logic is either
A. It would be too dark for a Nintendo anime
B. Two versions of Pokemon anime are unnecessary (normal Pokemon anime is never being cancelled at this point)
or C. Two versions of Pokemon anime would be too much for people and both shows would suffer declines in ratings

only C is even remotely valid as far as I'm concerned.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Vylash

Post by Vylash »

pofa wrote: I too want a Pokemon Special/Adventures anime.

Dunno, the manga sells pretty well, but the anime is super popular as well so maybe they just don't feel like it