Sword Art Online

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Soreiyu

Re: Sword Art Online

Postby Soreiyu » December 2nd, 2012, 1:54 pm

She's selfish because in spite of the fact that she can obviously tell that her brother/cousin has strong feelings for someone else she still went ahead with her confession. Her own personal feelings are apparently more important than what is going on at the moment...
Last edited by Soreiyu on December 2nd, 2012, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kor
Administrator

Postby Kor » December 3rd, 2012, 10:17 pm

"Fall in love with Kirito"? How exactly does one fall in love with a video game player you've just met a few days ago and have only been with online? The side characters of the first half of the show were the only sane ones so far...well...only some of them, though.

Personally, I find it weird Kirigaya has never even mentioned to his sister what was his character's name in SAO.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Postby Akonyl » December 4th, 2012, 1:27 pm

Kor wrote:Personally, I find it weird Kirigaya has never even mentioned to his sister what was his character's name in SAO.

I don't really see why, tbh. It was made clear that they didn't talk about SAO much in the first place (hence her reaction when he tried to dual-wield when they were practicing being "wtf is he doing" instead of "oh, like he did in SAO"), but if they ever did, he would be telling stories from his point of view, and most likely wouldn't refer to himself as Kirito.
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member

銀霊

Postby GinRei » December 4th, 2012, 3:57 pm

And besides, who ever asks what someone's MMO name is unless they're actively going to search for them on some sort of database or try to group up with them?  There's no reason she'd ask him.
Vylash

Postby Vylash » December 15th, 2012, 5:51 pm

this show is horrendously bad, worst show of 2012
ranger
Community Villain

Postby ranger » December 16th, 2012, 2:12 am

Vylash wrote:this show is horrendously bad, worst show of 2012

Yeah it seems like generic shonenshit, judging from the first 11 episodes.  How the hell do people like it so much?

Vylash

Postby Vylash » December 16th, 2012, 2:17 pm

ranger wrote:

Yeah it seems like generic shonenshit, judging from the first 11 episodes.  How the hell do people like it so much?
dude, you HAVE to see the latest episode, it's actually offensively bad
Soreiyu

Postby Soreiyu » December 16th, 2012, 2:47 pm

I bet sister/cousin/whore was feeling him up while he was still stuck in game... There was no reason for her to be that close... =_="
Akonyl
Community Hero

Postby Akonyl » December 16th, 2012, 6:03 pm

this latest episode was probably the best thing ever

it got more normal at the end, but the first half of the episode just felt like such a parody of itself (especially with how blown out of proportion Sugou's evilness was) that I was dyin the whole time.
Soreiyu

Postby Soreiyu » December 22nd, 2012, 2:48 pm

I feel like that sister/cousin ruined the final episode.... Fking hooker should just stop. It's damn annoying to watch her. D: She needs to just get the picture already... He also needs to stop leading her on. God it's the most juvenile of writing that I have seen in years...
Kor
Administrator

Postby Kor » December 23rd, 2012, 10:43 pm

The problem is that at the end of the day, the second arc truly proved to be unimportant. The same conclusions could have been achieved after SAO (with a few tweaks, though). Most of the issues in the last episode were SAO related. The whole sister/brother thing also led to nothing and was just a source of unnecessary drama.
Jecka

I miss not waking up at 3 am every day

Postby Jecka » December 24th, 2012, 1:44 pm

I feel like nothing happened in the last episode except that it ended and it forgot about the second arc. :V
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

ShiraKiryuu

Postby ShiraKiryuu » February 3rd, 2013, 6:04 am

Haters gonna hate.
syuusuke09

Postby syuusuke09 » February 21st, 2013, 5:19 am

i really liked the SAO arc and alfheim arc have some epic parts too. ALL in all i really liked this anime
ShiraKiryuu

Postby ShiraKiryuu » February 21st, 2013, 8:46 am

The Alfheim arc was pretty dull and boring imo. Only liked the first arc but there are pretty boring episodes there as well.

Also, I idolize Kirito :P