Popular, Critically Acclaimed Manga/Anime That You Haven't S

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
ranger
Community Villain

Re: Popular, Critically Acclaimed Manga/Anime That You Haven

Postby ranger » May 23rd, 2012, 2:57 pm

Vylash wrote:Death Note, Welcome To The NHK

smh

aries-chan

the avatar is too nice for silly messages :p

Re: Popular, Critically Acclaimed Manga/Anime That You Haven't Seen

Postby aries-chan » June 16th, 2012, 11:57 am

maybe I should list what I actually have read, since I have no clue what critically acclaimed or popular should be defined as. :x

Detective Conan
Liar Game
Lucky Star
Fairy Tail

(... that's amazingly few. yes, I have never watched Pokemon. in.my.entire.life. I count that as a sadistic you had no life as a child achievement.well to be fair I disliked TV in general as a child. )
~an aries, math nerd and generally bored person <3~

~confident.independent.bold.impulsive~

~super sweet tooth!~

~COTTON CANDY IS LOVE <3 ~
livvlaughlovee

Taking the world by storm;

Postby livvlaughlovee » July 22nd, 2012, 3:24 pm

Uhhh, well I haven't read FMA, or seen it...
I've seen, like, the first episode of Naruto, and read up to chapter 50something? It got old real fast.

And I noticed Monster was mentioned on the first page, and, while I have read it (most of it), I really wish I hadn't. It scared the hell out of me. ;_____; Don't get me wrong, it was amazing, but sosososo creepy.
"Watch out world, because you won't know what hit you;"
---
Just because you have eyes, doesn't mean you always see;

---
tumblr
livejournal
fanfiction
miikosan

Fools...

Postby miikosan » July 22nd, 2012, 4:06 pm

aries-chan wrote:
(... that's amazingly few. yes, I have never watched Pokemon. in.my.entire.life. I count that as a sadistic you had no life as a child achievement.well to be fair I disliked TV in general as a child. )

Me neither. I think I read a couple of the mangas though. I'm just not a fan of anime/cartoons in general, I guess.
ranger
Community Villain

Postby ranger » July 22nd, 2012, 6:01 pm

miikosan wrote:
aries-chan wrote:

Me neither. I think I read a couple of the mangas though. I'm just not a fan of anime/cartoons in general, I guess.

anime/manga board section..not a fan of anime/cartoons..member of a 600+ episode/700+ chapter anime/manga translation forum

u wot m8?

erina

Postby erina » July 25th, 2012, 4:46 am

Bleach
Naruto
Death Note (Only seen the movies)
One Piece (I've read only the first 10 volumes, I think)
Full Metal Alchemist

And many many more. I just can't remember the names.
miikosan

Fools...

Postby miikosan » August 5th, 2012, 2:28 am

ranger wrote:
miikosan wrote:
aries-chan wrote:

anime/manga board section..not a fan of anime/cartoons..member of a 600+ episode/700+ chapter anime/manga translation forum

u wot m8?

I read the manga. Yes, there are people who prefer manga to anime, it's a personal choice.
k11chi

Postby k11chi » September 21st, 2012, 2:11 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist got left anymore I think.. Idk why I cant watch it... Seen the 1st 3 episodes and didnt like, I guess ill check out Brotherhood if I actually gonna watch it... Also dropped Code Geass 2nd season episode 11... Just couldnt take it anymore
doublemoonlight

I am such a fool...

Postby doublemoonlight » October 5th, 2012, 6:04 am

Naturo for me and like above full mental Alchemist... I don't know why but I never got around to read these mangas... ( eventhough I am curious about their popularlity. )
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote:Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.