Last Anime Episode You Watched?

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
itsashleylove
Credits to ã‚‚ å­

Re: Last Anime Episode You Watched?

Post by itsashleylove »

Higashi no Eden Episode 2 
But you're amazing when you smile
When I see you smiling, I start to feel good ♥

PokerFace312
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Post by PokerFace312 »

Mirai Nikki 8
My Fanfiction          My tumblr          My MAL
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

You know, I should have gone on talking about how good episode 11 of Air was. Because it was really good and the closest to genuinely touching the series has gotten. I don't even have to justify how it's still so much better than the first 6 episodes, it's actually good. I honestly still can't tell you anyone's name in this series though which gets confusing at times. But the mother's story was really good, a sad twist out of nowhere and then at the end everything is ok and yay and it worked despite some confusion. Maybe because outside of some confusing crap, there was actual relatable drama as the focus (well mostly...) instead of used in the worst way possible to justify magic things happening and large amounts of bad poetry replacing actual dialogue.

so of course, episode 12 is a middle finger to that and back to failing at being deep. Also, the thing I predicted early on would be a metaphor for heaven and dying ended up...being a metaphor for heaven and dying. PLOT TWIST! The mother's character became the best part of the series really quickly though and she was great in this. Main character was normally good and they only focused on those two characters and her dad so that's why my complaints aside, these episodes kinda worked. Episode 11 is the only time the series has been anywhere near as good as I heard though...

also credits. It's...over? The hell? But there's still one more episode! Don't tell me there's a completely pointless OVA bonus ending to skip again (hi Durarara!)

Regardless, the 2nd half of this anime pretty much saved this from being one of the most boring and terrible anime I've seen.
Last edited by kkslider5552000 on December 13th, 2011, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

YGOTAS 53. Because Mediaupload is being a bitch every time I try to download season 4 of GX so I went back to what got me into YuGiOh in the first place.

(Yami really does look damn good in a tutu.)
PokerFace312

Post by PokerFace312 »

The first four episodes of Higurashi (again) since I managed to convince my friend to try it and I wanted to make sure the links I sent her worked.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

that episode of Death Note had a Christmas tree. Tremendous.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

ShiraKiryuu

Post by ShiraKiryuu »

11th episode of Mirai Nikki, I think.
PokerFace312

Post by PokerFace312 »

Natsume Yuujinchou 1-3
Then the player decided I had watched enough and stopped me...
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

YGO GX 4. How ridiculously tall IS that old dude? And that last turn of Jack's was complicated enough to remind me of the old days when the game didn't have rules yet. Did he get an attack on the moon in there?
NightBaroness

Post by NightBaroness »

I watched Code Geass Episode 7 yesterday =)
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

YGO 5Ds episode 25. Did Yusei just go Street Fighter on those guards' asses? AWESOME. (Also, why is Aki still allowed to compete when she's killed two people already? Is nobody AT ALL aside from the main characters suspicious of that?)
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Hunter X Hunter episode 13 is a recap. Haven't you kinda failed if you need to explain the plot of previous episodes to get people (more specifically, kids) to watch your anime? Especially since they DON'T need to, Hunter X Hunter is awesome and anyone who likes shonen agrees.

at least in this case it isn't the final episode

leokiko

Post by leokiko »

Kaiji chapter 18. Best chapter yet, you can feel how much pressure Ichijou feels while talking to Hyoudou. He's freaking creepy as always. And Kaiji's plan on breaking that barrier was very well-thought.

@kkslider: I hate HxH's remake. I will only forgive them if they go past Greed Island's arc.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

leokiko wrote: I hate HxH's remake.
...why?