Fate/Zero Thread

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Holmes
User avatar

Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Posts: 1291

Re: Fate/Zero Thread

Postby Holmes » August 5th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Yeah, I mean the title screen.
The hole part is sth like what happens in the anime: Rin and Archer stay in the school because of the barrier, Lancer appears and fights with Archer. Emiya appears and Lancer almost kills him, Rin arrives and saves him with her jewel. When she and Archer return to their house, Rin realises Lancer would go to finish Emiya so the go to Emiya´s place. There they sense Lancer but suddenly a flash appears (Saber) and makes Lancer run. Saber appears and attacks Rin, she cuts Archer and Rin uses her Command Seal to make Archer disappear, and there Saber puts Rin at swordpoint. (the whole lets say chapter was in Rin´s POV).
My drawings thread :) [size=120]Holmes´Drawings

Image
*Amazing banner done by KaitoGirl, thank you very much! :D*
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member
User avatar

銀霊

Posts: 3388

Contact:

Re: Fate/Zero Thread

Postby GinRei » August 5th, 2012, 7:46 pm

If it's Rin's PoV then it's the prologue.  The game itself is always from Shirou's view point (not counting interludes).
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Posts: 5380

Contact:

Re: Fate/Zero Thread

Postby bluekaitou1412 » August 6th, 2012, 8:47 am

I also got confused like him/her because of the "I am the bone of my sword..." thingy at the start of the game. XD I thought I had to play the UBW route first before the other routes. Then it turned out it was Fate, still. XD
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Fate/Zero Thread

Postby Vylash » August 8th, 2012, 1:55 pm

Finally got around to watching season 1 a few days ago, first of all this has to be the most beautifully animated show I've ever seen, I couldn't stop watching, story was compelling and the characters were nice and varied, only thing I didn't like was the crest worm stuff, but mainly because that stuff creeps me out, waiting for the season 2 blu rays before i watch the next part
Image
ranger
Community Villain
User avatar
Posts: 3586

Re: Fate/Zero Thread

Postby ranger » August 9th, 2012, 1:40 am

Vylash wrote:Finally got around to watching season 1 a few days ago, first of all this has to be the most beautifully animated show I've ever seen, I couldn't stop watching, story was compelling and the characters were nice and varied, only thing I didn't like was the crest worm stuff, but mainly because that stuff creeps me out, waiting for the season 2 blu rays before i watch the next part


[spoiler]
Ara Ara Parkur ~ you don't like being violated by dick wurmz?
Image[/spoiler]
Image

Image
Image
Image
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Fate/Zero Thread

Postby Vylash » August 9th, 2012, 2:11 pm

ranger wrote:
Vylash wrote:Finally got around to watching season 1 a few days ago, first of all this has to be the most beautifully animated show I've ever seen, I couldn't stop watching, story was compelling and the characters were nice and varied, only thing I didn't like was the crest worm stuff, but mainly because that stuff creeps me out, waiting for the season 2 blu rays before i watch the next part


[spoiler]
Ara Ara Parkur ~ you don't like being violated by dick wurmz?
Image[/spoiler]
;_____________;
Image
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Fate/Zero Thread

Postby Vylash » August 31st, 2012, 2:57 pm

finally finished it, i fully admit i cried like a baby at rider's death
Image
ranger
Community Villain
User avatar
Posts: 3586

Re: Fate/Zero Thread

Postby ranger » September 3rd, 2012, 4:39 am

Vylash wrote:finally finished it, i fully admit i cried like a baby at rider's death


Wasn't Kerry's flashback just amazing? Those two episodes are some of my favorite episodes I've ever seen.
Image

Image
Image
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron