One Piece

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Memesu

Re: One Piece

Post by Memesu »

Yes :D
Spoiler:
I wonder where Doflamingo got that fruit.
Can´t wait for Luffy´s reaction, thought I´m sure it isn´t going to be what he expects.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
ShiraKiryuu

Post by ShiraKiryuu »

Spoiler:
He's gonna throw a tantrum once he finds one.

But I'm more interested as to who is the new Admiral and the 7th Shichibukai.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

Spoiler:
DoFlo probably got the fruit the same way Blackbeard got Whitebeard's, which is probably via proximity to the dying user (like we saw on Punk Hazard with Slimey's death producing another fruit). Of course that doesn't say how exactly Blackbeard managed to use Whitebeard's fruit once he had it, just how he got it.

so since DoFlo was at Marineford when Ace died, he might have been nearby enough with another fruit which could become the fire devil fruit.

as for 7th Shichibukai, since there wouldn't be any reason to hide it if it was a new character, it's probly one we already know. In which case I'm gonna say it's Aokiji, since they were intentionally secretive about his situation as well.
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

That would be great :D
Umineko kickstarter soon

Calling
ShiraKiryuu

Post by ShiraKiryuu »

Akonyl wrote:
Spoiler:
DoFlo probably got the fruit the same way Blackbeard got Whitebeard's, which is probably via proximity to the dying user (like we saw on Punk Hazard with Slimey's death producing another fruit). Of course that doesn't say how exactly Blackbeard managed to use Whitebeard's fruit once he had it, just how he got it.

so since DoFlo was at Marineford when Ace died, he might have been nearby enough with another fruit which could become the fire devil fruit.

as for 7th Shichibukai, since there wouldn't be any reason to hide it if it was a new character, it's probly one we already know. In which case I'm gonna say it's Aokiji, since they were intentionally secretive about his situation as well.
Spoiler:
I heard that once a devil-fruit user dies, it goes to the nearest devil fruit. So that means it will go to the nearest devil-fruit user who was there when Ace died? I'm still a bit confused about this. Well, as far as how Blackbeard was able to use Whitebeard's power, it might be because of his Darkness power or from another theory I read that it's because he's a D. And they say that those with the will of the D can use 2 devil fruits. But that's highly unlikely.

I don't think it's Aokiji at all since I doubt that he wants anything to do with the marines now, at least that's what I think. It can also be one of the 11 supernovas or just someone we don't know yet.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

ShiraKiryuu wrote:
Akonyl wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I heard that once a devil-fruit user dies, it goes to the nearest devil fruit. So that means it will go to the nearest devil-fruit user who was there when Ace died? I'm still a bit confused about this. Well, as far as how Blackbeard was able to use Whitebeard's power, it might be because of his Darkness power or from another theory I read that it's because he's a D. And they say that those with the will of the D can use 2 devil fruits. But that's highly unlikely.

I don't think it's Aokiji at all since I doubt that he wants anything to do with the marines now, at least that's what I think. It can also be one of the 11 supernovas or just someone we don't know yet.
Spoiler:
it's not that it goes towards the nearest devil fruit/user, it takes over the nearest fruit. Like, normal fruit.

(From when Smiley eats the candy and dies and explodes into deadly gas)

When Smiley the slime dies, as it's dying a nearby apple/some sort of normal fruit is transformed into a devil fruit. So, Blackbeard probably had some sort of fruit that he carried with him underneath the shroud, which became the Earthquake fruit and then he used it somehow.

and yeah, there's theories about how Blackbeard would use the Earthquake devil fruit when he got it, but nothing definitive yet. Liekwise, DoFlo may have been near Ace when he died, with/near a fruit which then became the Fire devil fruit.
ShiraKiryuu

Post by ShiraKiryuu »

Spoiler:
Ahh, now I see. How come I completely missed the part about a normal fruit becoming a devil fruit? I don't remember that page at all D:
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Idem.  :o
Umineko kickstarter soon

Calling
ShiraKiryuu

Post by ShiraKiryuu »

Spoiler:
I'm still curious about the new Admiral whom is called Fujitora. Is it possible that it is someone we know?
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Spoiler:
I don´t think so...But if it was, who do you think he´d be?
Umineko kickstarter soon

Calling
ShiraKiryuu

Post by ShiraKiryuu »

Spoiler:
The Admiral's power has something to do with the name. I read the meaning somewhere but I forgot what it was :V
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Spoiler:
I think it was purple tiger or something
Umineko kickstarter soon

Calling
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

Akonyl wrote:
ShiraKiryuu wrote:
Meme wrote:
Spoiler:
What guy in the ocean?
Spoiler:
It was mentioned in the recent chapters that there was a man walking in the ocean. I don't know about the walking part but there's a man who was spotted in the ocean.
Spoiler:
nah, the guy they were talking about was probably doflamingo, since I think they mentioned he was walking in the sky as well.

I'm referrin to a few chapters back, the chapter ended with a silhouette of someone in the middle of the ocean (I'd pull up the page, but I'm at work :I), who'd just woken up and then said "ah, now which way was punk hazard?". Aokiji's really the only person who would be sleeping in the middle of the ocean that we knew of, unless it turned out to be a new character.
Spoiler:
Wapol/Wapol's crew? :3 Tho they have no reason to go to punkhazard.
But they are another example of someone standing on the ocean XD
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

ShiraKiryuu wrote:
Spoiler:
Ahh, now I see. How come I completely missed the part about a normal fruit becoming a devil fruit? I don't remember that page at all D:
Spoiler:
probly the same way you forgot about the mysterious person's shadow on the ocean who turned out to be Aokiji :P
Kleene Onigiri wrote:
Akonyl wrote:
ShiraKiryuu wrote:
Meme wrote:
Spoiler:
What guy in the ocean?
Spoiler:
It was mentioned in the recent chapters that there was a man walking in the ocean. I don't know about the walking part but there's a man who was spotted in the ocean.
Spoiler:
nah, the guy they were talking about was probably doflamingo, since I think they mentioned he was walking in the sky as well.

I'm referrin to a few chapters back, the chapter ended with a silhouette of someone in the middle of the ocean (I'd pull up the page, but I'm at work :I), who'd just woken up and then said "ah, now which way was punk hazard?". Aokiji's really the only person who would be sleeping in the middle of the ocean that we knew of, unless it turned out to be a new character.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wapol was too minor a character for it to be him though, and the lazy/forgetful attitude definitely wouldn't fit him. We know it was Aokiji now anyway though :P
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

Akonyl wrote:
Kleene Onigiri wrote:
Akonyl wrote:
ShiraKiryuu wrote:
Meme wrote:
Spoiler:
What guy in the ocean?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wapol was too minor a character for it to be him though, and the lazy/forgetful attitude definitely wouldn't fit him. We know it was Aokiji now anyway though :P
Spoiler:
I know :P But you said there was no one else that was "on the ocean" XD But there was :x
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays