Worst anime in your opinion?

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Vylash

Re: Worst anime in your opinion?

Post by Vylash »

Gonna throw Hidan No Aria and Yumekui Merry in here
IHKF
AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Post by IHKF »

mangaluva wrote:
IHKF wrote: ^

Wow... I can't believe it didn't make you laugh....

Not even the Catholic or Protestant scene? Wow......
Well, no. Because it wasn't funny.
I don't how I'll be able to talk to you again. xD
Parkur wrote: Gonna throw Hidan No Aria and Yumekui Merry in here
I've seen the opening for Yumekui Merry.

What's it about anyways?
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

(Don't own the picture)
Vylash

Post by Vylash »

IHKF wrote:

What's it about anyways?
Girl and guy go around fighting monsters that feed off of people's dreams while the girl tries to get back to her home, the manga is actually pretty good but JC Staff ruined the anime
IHKF
AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Post by IHKF »

Parkur wrote:
IHKF wrote:

What's it about anyways?
Girl and guy go around fighting monsters that feed off of people's dreams while the girl tries to get back to her home, the manga is actually pretty good but JC Staff ruined the anime
Huh...

That's disappointing, I was planning on watching it. :(
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

(Don't own the picture)
ranger
Community Villain

Post by ranger »

JC staff ruins all
Vylash

Post by Vylash »

ranger wrote: JC staff ruins all
Nodame, Index, and Railgun are all good, but yeah, they ruin most things
doublemoonlight
I am such a fool...

Post by doublemoonlight »

mangaluva wrote: Let the record show that I have watched the video and am still waiting for Hetalia to make me laugh.

Have I mentioned how awful the accents are? I mean, at least Monty Python and the Holy Grail was being ironic about how bad the French accents were, and it still wasn't that bad.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that thinks jokes concerning Germans and gas are not funny ever.
agreed. I really wish that they make fun of other aspect of Germany but Gas joke make me think that they are making fun of holocaust and Final Solution of all things. Serously they are making fun of Murder of Million Jews. Seriously, There are other things to make fun of Germany apart from Gassing. I understand they could make fun of German militarism but Gassing is not Typical of Germany nor is it funny in any way!

This reaction fits my take on Gass Joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWH9rTprWbQ
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote: Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.
kyuuketsuki
DCTP Staff Member
Community Forensic Scientist

Post by kyuuketsuki »

mangaluva wrote: Let the record show that I have watched the video and am still waiting for Hetalia to make me laugh.

Have I mentioned how awful the accents are? I mean, at least Monty Python and the Holy Grail was being ironic about how bad the French accents were, and it still wasn't that bad.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that thinks jokes concerning Germans and gas are not funny ever.
Yup... I didn't even smile.

And the gas joke lead to a facepalm of epic proportions. It is obvious why Korea asked to be removed from Hetalia.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

kyuuketsuki wrote:

And the gas joke lead to a facepalm of epic proportions. It is obvious why Korea asked to be removed from Hetalia.
There are billions of other things to make fun of Germany for. Their habit of stealing all the beach chairs on holiday. Bavarian drinking songs. Lederhosen. Anything but sodding Holocaust jokes.

SatW started because the artist was offended by Hetalia's depictions of Scandinavian countries. I am not surprised.
kyuuketsuki
DCTP Staff Member
Community Forensic Scientist

Post by kyuuketsuki »

mangaluva wrote:
kyuuketsuki wrote:

There are billions of other things to make fun of Germany for. Their habit of stealing all the beach chairs on holiday. Bavarian drinking songs. Lederhosen. Anything but sodding Holocaust jokes.

SatW started because the artist was offended by Hetalia's depictions of Scandinavian countries. I am not surprised.
SatW is pretty awesome. Have to say. At least one good thing came out of Hetalia...

I agree, there are a TON of things that Germany could be made for. I mean... I've seen WWII jokes, but they were all satire, and most never touched the Holocaust. Or if they did... it wasn't as blatant or in such ill taste as that.

There are a great many movies and series that satire or make comedy of WWII... Like The Great Dictator, and The Producers with the song Springtime for Hitler, Dad's Army (both), Hogan's Heroes, and 'Allo 'Allo.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

kyuuketsuki wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
kyuuketsuki wrote:

SatW is pretty awesome. Have to say. At least one good thing came out of Hetalia...

I agree, there are a TON of things that Germany could be made for. I mean... I've seen WWII jokes, but they were all satire, and most never touched the Holocaust. Or if they did... it wasn't as blatant or in such ill taste as that.

There are a great many movies and series that satire or make comedy of WWII... Like The Great Dictator, and The Producers with the song Springtime for Hitler, Dad's Army (both), Hogan's Heroes, and 'Allo 'Allo.
It's a question of taste and how tactfully certain aspects of the war are handled. Taste and tact are not things that Hetalia appears to be aware of.
MaitreDétective

Post by MaitreDétective »

love hina
satan 666
katekiyo himan reborn
redangelran
inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Post by redangelran »

MaitreDétective wrote: love hina
satan 666
katekiyo himan reborn
why'd you dislike reborn?
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-
MaitreDétective

Post by MaitreDétective »

redangelran wrote:
MaitreDétective wrote: love hina
satan 666
katekiyo himan reborn
why'd you dislike reborn?
I don't like the story