List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Memesu
User avatar

Call out

Posts: 1028

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby Memesu » November 16th, 2010, 11:54 pm

mangaluva wrote:Admit it, stuck on a deserted island with that guy and having the choice of kill him or have your head blown off, you'd kill him, wouldn't you?

Yes.
Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
"Despite everything, it's still you"
Dear you -cry-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELpphS1d8zc
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Posts: 7697

Contact:

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby kkslider5552000 » November 16th, 2010, 11:56 pm

Holmes wrote:after all it introduced more or less the mechas along with Gundam

Robotech, Mazinger Z, Getter Robo.

And I'm not even a mecha fan.
Last edited by kkslider5552000 on November 16th, 2010, 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
ranger
Community Villain
User avatar
Posts: 3586

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby ranger » November 23rd, 2010, 6:46 am

"Kurosaki-kun!"
Image

Image
Image
Image
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby mangaluva » November 23rd, 2010, 5:23 pm

I can't think that he's been mentioned, so I'm going to add that I despise Snake from Magic Kaito (inexplicably renamed Jackal in the Crystal Mother special) beyond all reason. Well, the bastard did murder Toichi and is now trying to murder Kaito. MUST DIE.
chongjasmine
Posts: 40

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby chongjasmine » November 24th, 2010, 10:28 pm

The one character I really, really don't like is Black Beard from one piece. I find him arrogant, cruel and just plain disturbing. He is the most annoying bad guy I had ever met.

For DC, I don't have any particular character I dislike. Just find Ninzaburo Shiratori a bit annoying at first, for wanting to break apart Sato and Takagi. But after he gave up on chasing Sato, I kind of like him better. I think Sumiko Kobayashi suits him better.
scineram

Laissez faire, laissez passer.

Posts: 710

Contact:

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby scineram » November 28th, 2010, 6:09 pm

Junichi in Amagami SS. He is an idiot.
Image
Memesu
User avatar

Call out

Posts: 1028

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby Memesu » December 15th, 2010, 6:22 am

Enju from Sakura hime kaden. I can´t stand him anymore.
Last edited by Memesu on May 5th, 2013, 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
"Despite everything, it's still you"
Dear you -cry-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELpphS1d8zc
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby mangaluva » December 15th, 2010, 8:35 am

Emerald from Pokemon Special annoys the crap out of me. I'm not sure quite why.

Also, that freak Sird/Storc. WTF IS she?!
alicetama
User avatar

shsl kawaii

Posts: 1736

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby alicetama » December 15th, 2010, 8:09 pm

mangaluva wrote:Emerald from Pokemon Special annoys the crap out of me. I'm not sure quite why.

Also, that freak Sird/Storc. WTF IS she?!

Emerald is annoying, but I find the scene with him pissing funny. xD

As the Storc comment: Totally agree. Though, because of her, there will probably be an epic battle with ALL the pokedex holders.
Why? You never win the cursed war.
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby mangaluva » December 15th, 2010, 8:16 pm

alicetama wrote:As the Storc comment: Totally agree. Though, because of her, there will probably be an epic battle with ALL the pokedex holders.


True, and also VERY MUCH WANT.
[spoiler]Thought we already had Triple Blast Burn+Triple Hydro Cannon+Triple Frenzy Plant+Triple Mega Volt combination at the end of the Emerald arc, which was pretty heavily epic. Interested to see how they'll top that.[/spoiler]

I do love how they keep bringing back the older 'dex holders to be epic during the later parts and ends of each arcs.
alicetama
User avatar

shsl kawaii

Posts: 1736

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby alicetama » December 15th, 2010, 8:18 pm

mangaluva wrote:
alicetama wrote:As the Storc comment: Totally agree. Though, because of her, there will probably be an epic battle with ALL the pokedex holders.


True, and also VERY MUCH WANT.
[spoiler]Thought we already had Triple Blast Burn+Triple Hydro Cannon+Triple Frenzy Plant+Triple Mega Volt combination at the end of the Emerald arc, which was pretty heavily epic. Interested to see how they'll top that.[/spoiler]

I do love how they keep bringing back the older 'dex holders to be epic during the later parts and ends of each arcs.

Unless you count DP and HGSS. :/ Then again, those arcs aren't done yet. I hope they wrap the ending for those 2 arcs with the B&W one.
Why? You never win the cursed war.
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby mangaluva » December 15th, 2010, 8:20 pm

alicetama wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
alicetama wrote:As the Storc comment: Totally agree. Though, because of her, there will probably be an epic battle with ALL the pokedex holders.


True, and also VERY MUCH WANT.
[spoiler]Thought we already had Triple Blast Burn+Triple Hydro Cannon+Triple Frenzy Plant+Triple Mega Volt combination at the end of the Emerald arc, which was pretty heavily epic. Interested to see how they'll top that.[/spoiler]

I do love how they keep bringing back the older 'dex holders to be epic during the later parts and ends of each arcs.

Unless you count DP and HGSS. :/ Then again, those arcs aren't done yet. I hope they wrap the ending for those 2 arcs with the B&W one.


I haven't even read the start of the HGSS arc, I haven't been able to find it scanlated anywhere :/
Ariel
User avatar

Self proclaimed evil genius.

Posts: 1157

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby Ariel » May 4th, 2013, 8:18 am

There's only one I can think of at the moment.
Ash.
He's stupid.
Stupidly naive.
Way too lucky.
Gets to break established rules in Pokemon (ex: telling his Pikachu to aim for a ground type's horn, and it worked).
His voice annoys me
He talks about friendship and leaves behind most of his Pokemon, and all of his friends.
3DS Friend Code: 1246-9032-4403
Tell me if you want to play Animal Crossing or trade Pokemon with me!
Now you see it. Now you don't.
Kiichi
Posts: 31

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby Kiichi » May 4th, 2013, 1:45 pm

Makoto from School Days... Mmhh.. ARGH
Loved that last episode though. The Anime minus last episode gets 2 out of 10
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: List of anime/manga characters you DISLIKE most

Postby mangaluva » May 4th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Kyubey. That little shit.

Also, that nameless head maid from Fruits Basket. The spiral of suffering can pretty much be traced back to her, and in the end, [spoiler]when Akito holds out her hand to her, offering her forgiveness and the chance to move forwards, she rejects it and treats Akito coldly for character developing her way out of being a childish psychopath.[/spoiler]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron