Hunter X Hunter

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
k11chi

Re: Hunter X Hunter

Post by k11chi »

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ain/.77790

Lol. Who would have guessed, the anime is ending soon and this happens
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Well, at least he's giving a reason.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... eek/.78119
I don't read the manga, but just a heads up for you guys :V
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ice/.78384

So it really did begin lol.
Well not surprised, they probably made a deal with Togashi to come back since the anime was such a hot topic and it's ending now.
Sunny88
何やねん! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Post by Sunny88 »

Well I was expecting it from the very first week he decided to take a break due to the pains. While I do wish for him to get better and do what's best for his health, I just kinda wish he hadn't made his come-back for the manga then.
I love Hunter X Hunter, but this never ending loop of hiatus is getting really tiring by now :-\
Last edited by Sunny88 on September 4th, 2014, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elixir

Post by Elixir »

Aquahorse wrote:Can somebody explain me what's going in recent manga chapters Zodiak planning to research Forbidden Lands and then??
Spoiler:
The King of Kakin is sponsoring an expedition to Dark Continent with Beyond as guide. Ex-chairman Netero, in a video message, suggests/orders the Zodiac not to let Beyond beat the Hunters. It's forbidden to go there cause of Calamities and more, that's why the V5 wants to capture Beyond. Beyond appears before the Zodiac and offers to be restrained by the Hunters while accompanying him to go to DC.

And then, there's Pariston's group with Ging, who will meet with Beyond after his supposed escape from the Zodiac group, and adventure time from there. There's a lot to explore in DC, and valuable items, and dangerous creatures. And the royal battle of Kakin Princes. It's said that whoever is successful will inherit the throne
That's what I understood about it.

EDIT: No worries :)
Last edited by Elixir on September 4th, 2014, 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raiden
There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive

Post by Raiden »

Caught up with the anime \o/
Spoiler: Adorable moment :3
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

Elixir

Post by Elixir »

Spoiler: Episode 140 up
Before watching the Chimera Ant Arc, I got spoiled by Episode 140. I had no idea who Pariston is by that time, as I watched him lead the Hunter Election program or something. He didn't seem bad at that time when I watched it without Zodiac bias. Even now, I still don't get the negative vibes the other Zodiac and some fans have against him. Is Pariston a villain?
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Sort of :x
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

Spoiler:
Pariston is a great character, IMO. Like Ging said, he doesn't want to win, yet he doesn't want to lose wither. Pariston is going to do various guerilla actions, especially in the new Dark Continent arc, but I don't think he's a 100% villain. I for one waited hard when the Chimera Ants arc will end and when the Election arc will appear. In my opinion it is the most hilarious and with that the best arc in the entire HxH series.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Elixir

Post by Elixir »

Nemomon wrote:
Spoiler:
Pariston is a great character, IMO. Like Ging said, he doesn't want to win, yet he doesn't want to lose wither. Pariston is going to do various guerilla actions, especially in the new Dark Continent arc, but I don't think he's a 100% villain. I for one waited hard when the Chimera Ants arc will end and when the Election arc will appear. In my opinion it is the most hilarious and with that the best arc in the entire HxH series.
Exactly. He's like Ging in a way. They're both interesting characters. Pariston have a great character development in the Election Arc, and the current one. The most touching one that was shown is
Spoiler:
he caused 'problems' to Netero so that the Ex-Chairman would deal/play with him. Now he's gone. The look on his face when he said that. :(
He could be the most sympathetic villain in the making, as some HxH villains were.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Pariston is one of those characters that I wish had the entire series of screentime alongside with Ging. If Pariston hadn't appeared in the election arc I probably wouldn't have mind Ging only getting screentime from then on. Their interaction is so interesting even if it's so.. miniscule.
He really reminds me of Amuro.
Spoiler:
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

HxH 2011 is basically over now. Sort of an epilogue left next episode, and then it's finished.

Kind of sad seeing as how the manga would be at 750s right now there was no hiatusxhiatus. The anime is most likely never coming back.
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

My HxH fic has two new chapters. Just saying.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

k11chi wrote:HxH 2011 is basically over now. Sort of an epilogue left next episode, and then it's finished.

Kind of sad seeing as how the manga would be at 750s right now there was no hiatusxhiatus. The anime is most likely never coming back.
They actually made a HxH 2011 anime, which no one expected at all.
Also, the hiatus ended and HxH manga continued. So it's not impossible that it'll come back again.

But this shows how hard it is to be a mangaka, especially how stressful it is for their health. Poor people :(
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays