Hunter X Hunter

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Re: Hunter X Hunter

Post by MoonRaven »

HISOKA, I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU NOW!
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

Hisoka>Death.
Seriously though, Chrollo, Hisoka, Kurapika, Beyond, Ging, Pariston, the Zodiacs, the princes and possibly even the Zoldycks are all going to be on the same damn boat! I'm starting to doubt they'll even make it to the DC.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Memesu wrote:
Spoiler:
I liked Shalnark :(
We get other characters again next week, I hope.
Hopefully back to Ging and Pariston next week.
Uchiha Shadow wrote:Hisoka>Death.
Seriously though, Chrollo, Hisoka, Kurapika, Beyond, Ging, Pariston, the Zodiacs, the princes and possibly even the Zoldycks are all going to be on the same damn boat! I'm starting to doubt they'll even make it to the DC.
I hope not because DC is much larger than the normal world otherwise it`d be wasted to have a lack of characters exploring the world like in Toriko, the gourmet world saga is garbage compared to the human world. Rather have it be the longest arc in the series but we`ll see... We'll get to see Don Freecs no doubt.
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

k11chi wrote:
Memesu wrote:
Spoiler:
I was thinking more about Kurapika :V
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

k11chi wrote:
Memesu wrote:
Spoiler:
Uchiha Shadow wrote:Hisoka>Death.
I hope not because DC is much larger than the normal world otherwise it`d be wasted to have a lack of characters exploring the world like in Toriko, the gourmet world saga is garbage compared to the human world. Rather have it be the longest arc in the series but we`ll see... We'll get to see Don Freecs no doubt.
I was not being completely serious when I said that, but some characters are definitely not going to make it to the DC.

Also "You must not phone, because at the most important time, it won't work. You won't be able to answer the phone either, because one time out of three, on the other end will be the god of death." Shalnark's death was foreshadowed ever since Yorknew.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Togashi couldn't even give us double the chapters despite double the hiatus O.M.F.G. OMFG!!!!!!!!!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... us/.103791
+Bleach is ending.......
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Well, he gave enough for another volume.
*Sigh*
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Memesu wrote:Well, he gave enough for another volume.
*Sigh*
Well atleast it will have Hisoka vs Chrollo in it... Until next time Togashi needs more of that yen.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

The promised time is nigh. The next HxH volume to be released and Togashi's return in June 26th; CONFIRMED!
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

I give him three chapters at max. Plus, I stopped liking HxH, because they killed so many Spiders at once.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

Nemomon wrote:I give him three chapters at max. Plus, I stopped liking HxH, because they killed so many Spiders at once.
He never returned for that little amount as far as I know, always about 10 chapters, besides, last year his editor said he wrote 24 chapters and released 11, so I'm betting we'll get 13 this time.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Uchiha Shadow wrote:
Nemomon wrote:I give him three chapters at max. Plus, I stopped liking HxH, because they killed so many Spiders at once.
He never returned for that little amount as far as I know, always about 10 chapters, besides, last year his editor said he wrote 24 chapters and released 11, so I'm betting we'll get 13 this time.
But this time he has about 3 weeks until the next Dragon Quest game gets released. And it's actually going to be a day 1 buy for an insane amount of people. Persona 5 is still outsold at gamestops where I'm from, and DQ has about as hardcore of a fanbase Togashi included... Luckily I bought VII remake for 3DS myself so I can wait for the global release.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

k11chi wrote:
Uchiha Shadow wrote:
But this time he has about 3 weeks until the next Dragon Quest game gets released. And it's actually going to be a day 1 buy for an insane amount of people. Persona 5 is still outsold at gamestops where I'm from, and DQ has about as hardcore of a fanbase Togashi included... Luckily I bought VII remake for 3DS myself so I can wait for the global release.
We are doomed, then.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Uchiha Shadow wrote:
k11chi wrote:
Uchiha Shadow wrote:
We are doomed, then.
I bet he will play it for weeks on end to get inspiration for the Dark Continent, lol. Actually 7 (Fragments of the Forgotten Past - funnily enough XI is called In Search of the Departed Time) has alot of dark continents but it's not in the style Togashi would write it (worlds outside of space&time).
Zerozaki4869

Post by Zerozaki4869 »

Should I start with the Anime or the Manga?