Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anime/Ma

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Holmes
User avatar

Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Posts: 1291

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby Holmes » October 12th, 2009, 8:37 am

Maybe ...

In Saint Seiya the Gold Saint´s Athena Exclamation.
My drawings thread :) [size=120]Holmes´Drawings

Image
*Amazing banner done by KaitoGirl, thank you very much! :D*
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Posts: 5378

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby bluekaitou1412 » October 13th, 2009, 4:40 am

Soi Fon's Suzumebachi
Hitsugaya Toushiro's Hyoten Hyakkaso
Barragan Luisenbarn's Respira
Emporio Ivankov's Death Wink
Uchiha Sasuke's Amaterasu
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby Vylash » October 13th, 2009, 4:42 am

bluekaitou1412 wrote:Soi Fon's Suzumebachi
Hitsugaya Toushiro's Hyoten Hyakkaso
Barragan Luisenbarn's Respira
Emporio Ivankov's Death Wink
Uchiha Sasuke's Amaterasu


Suzumebachi is pretty cool, but i've only seen her kill someone with it once
Image
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Posts: 5378

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby bluekaitou1412 » October 13th, 2009, 5:45 am

Chaosangel21 wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:Soi Fon's Suzumebachi
Hitsugaya Toushiro's Hyoten Hyakkaso
Barragan Luisenbarn's Respira
Emporio Ivankov's Death Wink
Uchiha Sasuke's Amaterasu


Suzumebachi is pretty cool, but i've only seen her kill someone with it once


Really? I've seen her use it a couple of times.
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby Vylash » October 13th, 2009, 5:47 am

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Chaosangel21 wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:Soi Fon's Suzumebachi
Hitsugaya Toushiro's Hyoten Hyakkaso
Barragan Luisenbarn's Respira
Emporio Ivankov's Death Wink
Uchiha Sasuke's Amaterasu


Suzumebachi is pretty cool, but i've only seen her kill someone with it once
really? i can only remember her killing one of the espada

Really? I've seen her use it a couple of times.
Image
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Posts: 5378

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby bluekaitou1412 » October 14th, 2009, 1:16 am

What about in the Bount arc? Movies? OVA's? Manga?

I've seen her kill one of Barragan's Fraccion using it.
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby Vylash » October 14th, 2009, 1:19 am

bluekaitou1412 wrote:What about in the Bount arc? Movies? OVA's? Manga?

I've seen her kill one of Barragan's Fraccion using it.
that's what i meant the Fraccion, (i still call them espada) sje's never killed anyone in the movies or in the ova's i don't read the manga so i don't really know about that
Image
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Posts: 5378

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby bluekaitou1412 » October 14th, 2009, 1:38 am

Chaosangel21 wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:What about in the Bount arc? Movies? OVA's? Manga?

I've seen her kill one of Barragan's Fraccion using it.
that's what i meant the Fraccion, (i still call them espada) sje's never killed anyone in the movies or in the ova's i don't read the manga so i don't really know about that


Movie 1: She killed someone.
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby Vylash » October 14th, 2009, 1:46 am

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Chaosangel21 wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:What about in the Bount arc? Movies? OVA's? Manga?

I've seen her kill one of Barragan's Fraccion using it.
that's what i meant the Fraccion, (i still call them espada) sje's never killed anyone in the movies or in the ova's i don't read the manga so i don't really know about that


Movie 1: She killed someone.
Crap, i was wrong, she killed Mabashi in the Bount Arc , she killed Bennin in the first movie and she killed Ggio in the Fake Karakura Town Arc
Image
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Posts: 5378

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby bluekaitou1412 » October 14th, 2009, 1:48 am

Chaosangel21 wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Chaosangel21 wrote:[quote="bluekaitou1412"]
What about in the Bount arc? Movies? OVA's? Manga?

I've seen her kill one of Barragan's Fraccion using it.
that's what i meant the Fraccion, (i still call them espada) sje's never killed anyone in the movies or in the ova's i don't read the manga so i don't really know about that


Movie 1: She killed someone.
Crap, i was wrong, she killed Mabashi in the Bount Arc , she killed Bennin in the first movie and she killed Ggio in the Fake Karakura Town Arc
[/quote]

See?
Last edited by bluekaitou1412 on October 14th, 2009, 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby Vylash » October 14th, 2009, 1:49 am

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Chaosangel21 wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:[quote="Chaosangel21"]
[quote="bluekaitou1412"]
What about in the Bount arc? Movies? OVA's? Manga?

I've seen her kill one of Barragan's Fraccion using it.
that's what i meant the Fraccion, (i still call them espada) sje's never killed anyone in the movies or in the ova's i don't read the manga so i don't really know about that


Movie 1: She killed someone.
Crap, i was wrong, she killed Mabashi in the Bount Arc , she killed Bennin in the first movie and she killed Ggio in the Fake Karakura Town Arc
[/quote]

See?
[/quote]can't wait to see her bankai
Image
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Posts: 5378

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby bluekaitou1412 » October 14th, 2009, 1:51 am

Chaosangel21 wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Chaosangel21 wrote:[quote="bluekaitou1412"]
[quote="Chaosangel21"]
[quote="bluekaitou1412"]
What about in the Bount arc? Movies? OVA's? Manga?

I've seen her kill one of Barragan's Fraccion using it.
that's what i meant the Fraccion, (i still call them espada) sje's never killed anyone in the movies or in the ova's i don't read the manga so i don't really know about that


Movie 1: She killed someone.
Crap, i was wrong, she killed Mabashi in the Bount Arc , she killed Bennin in the first movie and she killed Ggio in the Fake Karakura Town Arc
[/quote]

See?
[/quote]can't wait to see her bankai
[/quote]

I've seen it.
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby Vylash » October 14th, 2009, 1:53 am

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Chaosangel21 wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:[quote="Chaosangel21"]
[quote="bluekaitou1412"]
[quote="Chaosangel21"]
[quote="bluekaitou1412"]
What about in the Bount arc? Movies? OVA's? Manga?

I've seen her kill one of Barragan's Fraccion using it.
that's what i meant the Fraccion, (i still call them espada) sje's never killed anyone in the movies or in the ova's i don't read the manga so i don't really know about that


Movie 1: She killed someone.
Crap, i was wrong, she killed Mabashi in the Bount Arc , she killed Bennin in the first movie and she killed Ggio in the Fake Karakura Town Arc
[/quote]

See?
[/quote]can't wait to see her bankai
[/quote]

I've seen it.
[/quote]I mean in the anime, and for some reason no matter how cool her zanpakuto is i just can't imagine rukia with a bankai *sob*
Image
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Posts: 5378

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby bluekaitou1412 » October 14th, 2009, 2:01 am

Yeah. I wonder how'd they make it cooler.
I'm kinda disappointed in Soi Fon's bankai (not gonna spoil it for ya).
Anyways, have you seen Fade to Black?



Backontopic:

Hibari Kyoya's Needle Sphere Form, Reversed.
Hibari Kyoya's Vongola Box Weapon
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Postby Vylash » October 14th, 2009, 2:04 am

bluekaitou1412 wrote:Yeah. I wonder how'd they make it cooler.
I'm kinda disappointed in Soi Fon's bankai (not gonna spoil it for ya).
Anyways, have you seen Fade to Black?



Backontopic:

Hibari Kyoya's Needle Sphere Form, Reversed.
Hibari Kyoya's Vongola Box Weapon
Back off topic: yeah i've seen fade to black, poor Kon
Back on topic: Kiba's Wabisuke, Koga's Lightning Claws
Image

Return to “Anime & Manga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests