Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anime/Ma

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anim

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Chaosangel21 wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote: Yeah. I wonder how'd they make it cooler.
I'm kinda disappointed in Soi Fon's bankai (not gonna spoil it for ya).
Anyways, have you seen Fade to Black?

Backontopic:

Hibari Kyoya's Needle Sphere Form, Reversed.
Hibari Kyoya's Vongola Box Weapon
Back off topic: yeah i've seen fade to black, poor Kon
Back on topic: Kiba's Wabisuke, Koga's Lightning Claws
I think it's Kira, not Kiba. XD
Yeah, poor Kon. Kisuke's pretty cool there.

Ontopic:

Coyote Starrk's Cero Metralleta
Yamamoto Genryusai's Jokaku Enjo
Aizen Sousuke's Kyoka Suigetsu
Holmes
Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Post by Holmes »

Haibara´s stare  :P
My drawings thread :) Holmes´Drawings

*Amazing banner done by KaitoGirl, thank you very much! :D*
kyuuketsuki
DCTP Staff Member
Community Forensic Scientist

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anime/Manga

Post by kyuuketsuki »

Alright....

I really can't think of anything since I haven't watched anime/read manga that had anyone super powered in anyway in some time [except haruhi]

So that being said, here is what I think

Haruhi... she is hyping god... hard to beat that

Kenshiro [From Hokuto no Ken]- He IS the most powerful weapon. He is seemingly immortal, and all powerful.... All he needs do is touch you and you die.
The one time he seemingly DID die... he put his body into a hyping coma [barely breathing, and heart barely beating] to allow himself to heal, and was somehow still aware enough to kill the guys who were trying to kill him while in this state....

Kurau [From Phantom Memory: Kurau] - Her powers are all connected to the fact that she is possessed by some intelligent energy... And can do some crazy shit because of it... Like dissolve people and destroy technology... Not to mention that she is seemingly impervious to bullets and one type of evergy beam can hurt her... and that doesn't entirely stop her.

Note: Seems to me that there are many many bleach people suggested.... And.... I have to admit... I am surprised no one went after a Mecha yet...
Last edited by kyuuketsuki on October 15th, 2009, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
karisama
why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?

Post by karisama »

Robert Haydn's power of changing ideas to reality~ from Law of Ueki.

"I swear to drunk I'm not God." - Colonel Roy Mustang [from a fanmade icon]

Al: So what's your strategy, Brother?
Ed: I told you, a fist in his face!

Hughes: Yo, Ed! Getting it on with a girl in your hospital room?
Ed: She's just my automail mechanic!
Hughes: Ah, so you've seduced your mechanic? Not bad, midget.

"LOYAL CANINE HOW WE SALUTE THEE!" - Colonel
Timtrack

Re: Most Powerful or anything alike weapon/power/etc of Anime/Ma

Post by Timtrack »

Well, I think Saitama's punch beat them all. :F (from One Punch Man)
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

GinRei wrote:Giga Slave... be it properly cast or not, depending on what outcome you want.
Indeed, this spell is quite deadly. To us and the entire world, or to our most hated enemy.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure's Golden Experience Requiem is conceptual.
"Gold Experience Requiem's ability is to turn anything, including his opponent's attack and willpower, back to the state of "zero". Hence, it is near invincible, as all "supposed" actions created by an opponent would have been reset (back to point zero). It is mentioned by Giorno himself that he is unsure of the exact workings and limits of Requiem's powers, but it has been shown that its range of influence extends from finger beams, surface contact, and to even being in the mere attention of Requiem."

Bleach: Ichibei's Ichimonji also returns everything to 0 at conceptual level, by stealing letters from names (sealed form) and in released form (shikai) it steals the entire name and in bankai it can give anything a name and the attributes. It won't physically turn you into a candy, but if he renames you into chocolate bar then you're conceptually going to be one. And Yhwach's "The Almighty" brushed Ichimonji off because Yhwach can see all of the future with it, and anything he sees is going to make him immune to it, also he can steal all power.
When Yhwach killed the Soul King it started crashing multiple universes at the same time.
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

Nemomon wrote:
GinRei wrote:Giga Slave... be it properly cast or not, depending on what outcome you want.
Indeed, this spell is quite deadly. To us and the entire world, or to our most hated enemy.
A Giga Slave:

Source: http://maxa-art.deviantart.com/art/Drag ... -528089581
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

As far as I know, Alluke's powers from HxH easily, but she does need another person to activate her power(btw when it comes to the whole gender confusion, I personally think Alluka is physically a male, but I prefer to refer to him as a female) Griffith from Berserk can see destiny, but I don't think that he can see so far ahead.
xLostChains
Just your average girl who loves to draw random stuff

Post by xLostChains »

Kamijou Touma's Imagine Breaker
seriously...his right hand (Imagine Breaker) can cancel out any type of magic/supernatural/esper powers, items, clothes or spells even if only his fingertips touch it...try cutting/destroying his right hand and it will grow back again (or grow eight dragons ie. Dragon Strike) X'D or worse...Imagine Breaker will spread all around his body or his surroundings.
funny thing is...Imagine Breaker negates God's blessings, this is the reason why Touma is very misfortunate ;D ;D
its also speculated that his Imagine Breaker may also negate the red string of fate, which would also explain why girls gather around him without effort (harem ftw!)

and he doesn't hesitate punching ladies straight in the face! XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tetu7ti2hwM gender equality ftw!
Last edited by xLostChains on October 24th, 2016, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
xLostChains
Just your average girl who loves to draw random stuff

Post by xLostChains »

oh right there's also another one: Mystic Eyes of Death Perception possessed by Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai

She is able to perceive the death of mostly anything (she can see lines of death)...she can kill humans, plants, animals, objects, magecraft, curses, disease, ESP, time, current, bounded fields or anything that is alive and also supernatural creatures (ghosts can be killed even though they are "dead" because they are "living" in the sense that they can interfere with the current world)...She is even able to kill the predicted "future".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4OewLMeE58
PS: even if they gouge or blind their eyes they can still see the lines of death
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

After seeing all of JoJo, I have to say nothing can beat GER or The World Over Heaven(from the game).