I'm Currently Watching...

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1305

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby k11chi » September 2nd, 2016, 2:23 pm

On ep 10 and Haikyuu is ok so far the cast is kind of meh and the comedy is bad but I can watch it no problem. It's more realistic than I was expecting (compared to Kuroko or something) but anyway I'm dying to see that JoJo episode coming out today.

Guess I'll play LoL while waiting.
Image
Stopwatch
User avatar
Posts: 1328

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby Stopwatch » September 2nd, 2016, 2:54 pm

Erased was actually pretty good. It's far from perfect, but its characters and the tension are amazing. Plus, it always amused me when I could hear Conan in Sachiko's voice :x.

But now I'm not sure what to go onto next. Hmm...
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

presumenothing wrote:killing the entire akai family must be quite the challenging task, you'd first have to figure out who they are...

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1305

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby k11chi » September 2nd, 2016, 3:36 pm

Stopwatch wrote:Erased was actually pretty good. It's far from perfect, but its characters and the tension are amazing. Plus, it always amused me when I could hear Conan in Sachiko's voice :x.

But now I'm not sure what to go onto next. Hmm...

Have you seen Parasyte or Hunter x Hunter?
Image
Uchiha Shadow
User avatar
Posts: 269

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby Uchiha Shadow » September 3rd, 2016, 1:35 pm

91 Days was way too savage this week, worth the wait.
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1305

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby k11chi » September 9th, 2016, 4:53 pm

Holy shit with the way Kira got away... Looooooool. Seems like he knew of Cinderella somehow but that was quite something to say the least.
Image
Stopwatch
User avatar
Posts: 1328

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby Stopwatch » September 17th, 2016, 4:40 am

k11chi wrote:
Stopwatch wrote:Erased was actually pretty good. It's far from perfect, but its characters and the tension are amazing. Plus, it always amused me when I could hear Conan in Sachiko's voice :x.

But now I'm not sure what to go onto next. Hmm...

Have you seen Parasyte or Hunter x Hunter?

Neither ^^;. I considered Parasyte for a bit, but then forgot about it because of timings. I'll have to look into them, thanks.
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

presumenothing wrote:killing the entire akai family must be quite the challenging task, you'd first have to figure out who they are...

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Posts: 7553

Contact:

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby kkslider5552000 » October 20th, 2016, 2:46 am

let's watch this Madoka anime

I bet it'll be really cute and fun! : DDDD
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
xLostChains
User avatar
Posts: 120

Contact:

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby xLostChains » October 20th, 2016, 5:13 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:let's watch this Madoka anime

I bet it'll be really cute and fun! : DDDD


please...
Nemomon
User avatar

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Posts: 1002

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby Nemomon » October 23rd, 2016, 4:40 am

Nobody watching newest Digimon season?
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Uchiha Shadow
User avatar
Posts: 269

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby Uchiha Shadow » October 23rd, 2016, 7:32 am

Currently watching "Welcome to the NHK" really enjoying it so far, it's quite realistic and the main character is so relatable.
xLostChains
User avatar
Posts: 120

Contact:

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby xLostChains » October 24th, 2016, 4:14 am

I'm currently watching Danganronpa 3...Despair side
I just finished the Future side and I almost fell into despair when
Spoiler:
Kirigiri died due to her NG code
thank goodness I watched the Hope side before I move on to Despair side ;D ;D
Uchiha Shadow
User avatar
Posts: 269

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby Uchiha Shadow » October 24th, 2016, 6:43 am

xLostChains wrote:I'm currently watching Danganronpa 3...Despair side
I just finished the Future side and I almost fell into despair when
Spoiler:
Kirigiri died due to her NG code
thank goodness I watched the Hope side before I move on to Despair side ;D ;D

That's not how you're supposed to watch it though? You should have watched Future episode 1, then Despair episode 1, then Future episode 2 and so on. After you finish Future episode 12, you watch Hope Side. Watching it differently would ruin a lot of the experience. Also, I'm sure you've played/watched a playthrough of SDR2, UDG and read DR0?
xLostChains
User avatar
Posts: 120

Contact:

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby xLostChains » October 24th, 2016, 9:03 am

Uchiha Shadow wrote:
xLostChains wrote:I'm currently watching Danganronpa 3...Despair side
I just finished the Future side and I almost fell into despair when
Spoiler:
Kirigiri died due to her NG code
thank goodness I watched the Hope side before I move on to Despair side ;D ;D

That's not how you're supposed to watch it though? You should have watched Future episode 1, then Despair episode 1, then Future episode 2 and so on. After you finish Future episode 12, you watch Hope Side. Watching it differently would ruin a lot of the experience. Also, I'm sure you've played/watched a playthrough of SDR2, UDG and read DR0?


It's alright don't worry...I was able to understand it anyway xD btw, nope I haven't played the games...I only saw the playthrough of SDR2 and DR0...I'm more focused on playing Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and tsukihime atm...
Jecka
User avatar

Is it April yet?

Posts: 3308

Contact:

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby Jecka » October 24th, 2016, 11:08 am

Nemomon wrote:Nobody watching newest Digimon season?

I am needs better subs but I enjoy it nonetheless
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Uchiha Shadow
User avatar
Posts: 269

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Postby Uchiha Shadow » October 24th, 2016, 11:36 am

xLostChains wrote:It's alright don't worry...I was able to understand it anyway xD btw, nope I haven't played the games...I only saw the playthrough of SDR2 and DR0...I'm more focused on playing Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and tsukihime atm...

So are you excited for the new game?

Return to “Anime & Manga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest