I'm Currently Watching...

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Uchiha Shadow

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

k11chi wrote:I wanted Josuke to go Jotaro full punch mode on that kids ass and then use shining diamond to fix then punch fix punch fix...
That would've been savage lol.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

I'm watching Re:Zero and god damn that first episode was dry, generic and mediocre. I don't even have to check to know that this is light novel adaptation. The animation is nice and I just finished episode 2, alot better because of that old giant man. He's a nice guy and I legit felt unease when the MC just waltzes into the hood and goes to talk with robbers like that but the writer should have atleast added a thought for the MC like... "What if they just steal my phone?"
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

k11chi wrote:I'm watching Re:Zero and god damn that first episode was dry, generic and mediocre. I don't even have to check to know that this is light novel adaptation. The animation is nice and I just finished episode 2, alot better because of that old giant man. He's a nice guy and I legit felt unease when the MC just waltzes into the hood and goes to talk with robbers like that but the writer should have atleast added a thought for the MC like... "What if they just steal my phone?"
Yeah it does have a weak start, I never liked it until episode 14 or so, though the main reason I like it right now is because of the plot, not the characters.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I still have no idea if I should watch Re:Zero or not

I've never seen another anime people seem so consistently 50/50 on. Not even SAO.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

kkslider5552000 wrote:I still have no idea if I should watch Re:Zero or not

I've never seen another anime people seem so consistently 50/50 on. Not even SAO.
I'd say watch the first few episodes, if you don't like it by then, then just drop it since it doesn't really change direction.
Anyway, holy shit that Mob Psycho episode was amazing.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

It's not really worth the watch. It's a mostly superficial show and it repeats the same starting points so many times it's ridicilous. The cast is awful.
That witch guy is such an awful one-dimensional villain.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

Managed to catch up to the currently ongoing Danganronpa anime, I must say, Danganronpa impressed me, and I became much more of a fan after the second game and "Another Episode". As a fan of mystery, Danganronpa became one of my favorite series of all time.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

As far as mystery series go that Poirot series was great. I loved the adaptation of murder on orient express in the last seasons, the directing was top notch. Though the comedy was lost.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

Damn that 91 Days episode was amazing! It's my favorite of summer so far, at least until Mob Psycho pulls another amazing episode like episode 5. Angelo is the best main character I've seen in a while.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

So I've been watching FMP: Fumoffu again (which to be fair, as much as I enjoy it, is not a series anyone NEEDS to go back to). I don't think I got the hatred of Studio Gonzo in the past (maybe because they made one of my favorite anime, Welcome to the NHK!). But omg, going from Gonzo to Kyoani was such a dramatic improvement in quality, even compared to how I remembered it. It's legitimately embarrassing for the former. It's like going from a bad looking episode of the DC anime to the movies.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Damn just finished Bleach it has been a long, long road and all the unanswered questions will stay that way for forever now. But the ending and the series itself was not worse than the likes of Nanatsu no Taizai or Katekyo Hitman Reborn. All the elite sternritter fights felt very much like final villain clashes and were presented in impressive ways, and the ending is a time loop for the next generation.

Anyway the latest JoJo episode was pretty entertaining. I laughed at the part where they went to get coffee anyway. They explained probably everything there is to know about Kira in this episode so I wonder what he'll do later. And I like Kira's careful mindset when he thought about his fingerprints being on the ring. It's very reminiscent of Dio except Dio was war hungry and careful.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

What an amazing JoJo episode the ending was nicely done, very different though I feel like they got after Kira too quick with the button.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

finally started the 3rd season of TWGOK. The amount of **** they had to explain in that episode is hilarious. God dammit, if there's any series that deserved a full anime adaptation, it's probably this one.

Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

k11chi wrote:What an amazing JoJo episode the ending was nicely done, very different though I feel like they got after Kira too quick with the button.
This episode was amazing indeed, they took the manga and made it 10 times better.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

kkslider5552000 wrote:finally started the 3rd season of TWGOK. The amount of **** they had to explain in that episode is hilarious. God dammit, if there's any series that deserved a full anime adaptation, it's probably this one.
I read the manga but from what i saw in the anime it was pretty good.

And yeah Kira is one of the better villains in anime already as his personality is getting well fleshed out. One of the things David Production should focus on bettering is the OST, can't say I remember any from parts 1-3. Seems pretty stock stuff.

Got 3 days free so ill be starting Haikyuu I guess. Wanted to wait for the 3rd season first but whatever.