I'm Currently Watching...

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
k11chi

Re: I'm Currently Watching...

Post by k11chi »

Holy crap. Koichi is amazing... Just finished watching Diamond is Unbreakable EP9 and it's funny how the stand has these DBZ Cell evolutions going on. I think Yukako was just insane psycho before the ending and I she looked and acted alot like that one crazy Chimera Ant chick from HunterxHunter.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

k11chi wrote:Holy crap. Koichi is amazing... Just finished watching Diamond is Unbreakable EP9 and it's funny how the stand has these DBZ Cell evolutions going on. I think Yukako was just insane psycho before the ending and I she looked and acted alot like that one crazy Chimera Ant chick from HunterxHunter.
Koichi is one of my favorite characters in DiU, but there were a few moments where he was really stupid, you'll see what I mean later.
And palm was definitely inspired by Yukako, a crazy chick who is in love with a short kid and has the ability to manipulate her hair, pretty much the same, but Yukako is more into Koichi than Palm was into Gon.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

This thread is officially underutilized imo.

Been watching sweetness and lightning. Sweetness indeed...
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

kkslider5552000 wrote:This thread is officially underutilized imo.

Been watching sweetness and lightning. Sweetness indeed...
I'm watching that too, it's nice to have a sweet slice of life in the midst of all the other genres this summer.
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

I'm watching tales of zestiria...
I like the animation and it seems the story will have some differences compared to the game
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

KaitoRizu wrote:I'm watching tales of zestiria...
I like the animation and it seems the story will have some differences compared to the game
Based Ufotable, I don't follow the games so I don't mind changes, it doesn't seem like the original game was that good by what the fans say.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

The problem with tales games is that they're all pretty much the same and there's not that much adventure going on as there should, the whole structure of the games seems like a worse version of Kingdom Hearts games. They should spend more time in making those games instead of trying to rival Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest or something (then again FFXV and DQXI have been in the making for like a decade so they have different groups working on them I guess...)
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

YES! "He" finally appeared in this episode of JoJo.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Kira-Killer I can see the name games lol... Hopefully he doesn't stick to one or two quirks and traits though because from what I can see this guy is going to be the main antagonist of the entire part 4 series (the disappearances in Morioh foreshadowed since EP1), and not only that, the series is like probably not even half-way done yet if I recall right. The episode count for this JoJo season is supposed to be in the 40s.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

k11chi wrote:Kira-Killer I can see the name games lol... Hopefully he doesn't stick to one or two quirks and traits though because from what I can see this guy is going to be the main antagonist of the entire part 4 series (the disappearances in Morioh foreshadowed since EP1), and not only that, the series is like probably not even half-way done yet if I recall right. The episode count for this JoJo season is supposed to be in the 40s.
It's confirmed that it'll be 39 episodes long, and all I can tell you is this: Kira just wants a quite life. He is really an amazing villain, but not for the reasons you might think he is, too keep it simple, there is one major difference between him and all the other villains of JoJo, and even other villains in general.
Vinnie

Post by Vinnie »

The only on-going anime (for a long time lol) that I'm watching is Detective Conan because I love seeing the cases animated even though I read the manga. Then, this season I decided to watch DAYS, Handa-kun and 91Days. Until now I like all of them so far, wish I could have time for more!
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

Vinnie wrote:The only on-going anime (for a long time lol) that I'm watching is Detective Conan because I love seeing the cases animated even though I read the manga. Then, this season I decided to watch DAYS, Handa-kun and 91Days. Until now I like all of them so far, wish I could have time for more!
I'm watching 91 Days, and I've got to say, it's amazing, I love me some thrillers, and 91 Days is just what I need, it really might be the anime of the season for me.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Kind of feel pity towards that gnome Dragon Quest looking troll type character. Shi... S... I forgot his name already. That might be for the best... But I like how the episode progressed and even now it's still pretty nice to see that they don't just fight villains every episode.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

k11chi wrote:Kind of feel pity towards that gnome Dragon Quest looking troll type character. Shi... S... I forgot his name already. That might be for the best... But I like how the episode progressed and even now it's still pretty nice to see that they don't just fight villains every episode.
You'll feel even more pity for him in the next episodes.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

I wanted Josuke to go Jotaro full punch mode on that kids ass and then use shining diamond to fix then punch fix punch fix...