Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
ranger
Community Villain
User avatar
Posts: 3586

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby ranger » November 6th, 2011, 10:58 pm

let's get..CHERRY PIE
Image

Image
Image
Image
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby Vylash » August 9th, 2012, 12:47 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZF0nbX-6RI[/youtube]
Image
ranger
Community Villain
User avatar
Posts: 3586

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby ranger » August 9th, 2012, 1:38 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehaNcTYgYAw&feature=related[/youtube]
Image

Image
Image
Image
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby Vylash » August 14th, 2012, 1:47 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjMo3tRsrGs[/youtube]
Image
leokiko
User avatar
Posts: 1046

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby leokiko » August 14th, 2012, 2:00 am

About Hyouka: I think the musics on the OP's are pretty boring, but the animation is very creative, typical KyoAni.

Anyway, my favorite openings are Baccano opening 1 and Hellsing op 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msg8ypnLqaw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMNJwUUHMxc
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby Vylash » December 24th, 2012, 5:54 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yXDeVaNPrQ[/youtube]
Image
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7878

Contact:

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby kkslider5552000 » December 24th, 2012, 6:37 pm

both Nichijou OPs and Welcome to the NHK are the only ones that have reached the same level of awesome as any of the ones I mentioned from 2009.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
SirSigma

The Human

Posts: 89

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby SirSigma » December 24th, 2012, 8:58 pm

I really don't like Bleach, but from the episodes I saw of it, the 1st OP is still one of my favorites.

Also, "Drawing Days" from Hitman Reborn, and the Neon Genesis Evangelion theme come to mind.
Image
Dawn
Posts: 34

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby Dawn » December 25th, 2012, 9:51 pm

Fruits Basket & Saiunkoku Monogotori... they are come straight to mind.
ranshinkawaii

Slumber Sleuth

Posts: 22

Contact:

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby ranshinkawaii » January 6th, 2013, 10:22 am

3rd opening of Cardcaptor Sakura will always be the best for me ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjCFvaNwJQ

I also like One Piece opening 15:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0CS1IRr3jc
[spoiler=>>>>>>>>>DON'T CLICK![/size]
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3370

Contact:

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby Jecka » January 6th, 2013, 12:25 pm

ranshinkawaii wrote:3rd opening of Cardcaptor Sakura will always be the best for me ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjCFvaNwJQ
I like the first one more
Partly because the last one always reminds me that it's almost over :-X
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
ranshinkawaii

Slumber Sleuth

Posts: 22

Contact:

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby ranshinkawaii » January 6th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Jecka wrote:
ranshinkawaii wrote:3rd opening of Cardcaptor Sakura will always be the best for me ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjCFvaNwJQ
I like the first one more
Partly because the last one always reminds me that it's almost over :-X


I also like the first OP (I'll just say I love all three! ^_^)
Sadly, CCS has to end... But maybe that is what the 2nd movie is for ^_^
SakuraXSyaoran <3
Last edited by ranshinkawaii on January 6th, 2013, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[spoiler=>>>>>>>>>DON'T CLICK![/size]
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3370

Contact:

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby Jecka » January 6th, 2013, 2:19 pm

ranshinkawaii wrote:
Jecka wrote:
ranshinkawaii wrote:3rd opening of Cardcaptor Sakura will always be the best for me ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjCFvaNwJQ
I like the first one more
Partly because the last one always reminds me that it's almost over :-X


I also like the first OP (I'll just say I love all three! ^_^)
Sadly, CCS has to end... But maybe that is what the 2nd movie is for ^_^
SakuraXSyaoran <3
OMG Movie 2 <3
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
doublemoonlight

I am such a fool...

Posts: 745

Re: Favorite (non-Conan) anime OPs

Postby doublemoonlight » January 11th, 2013, 11:05 pm

don't know if it has been posted but...  puella magi madoka magica. ( GAH can't find actuall opening soo here is music of it instead.) [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etb-FI05PkA[/youtube]
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote:Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....


Image

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests