Parasyte

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
k11chi

Parasyte

Post by k11chi »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hHXtiIm6ug

Looks pretty damn good. Madhouse greatness. Sad to see Tokyo Ghoul fall victim to Pierrot but anyway..
The character art does seem a bit... A lot off to me. I hope it will live up to my expectations.

That brown-haired pretty boy over there is supposed to be this character...
k11chi

Re: Parasyte

Post by k11chi »

Omg this adaptation is amazing but they did change couple of things to take the more generic route but whatever
Soreiyu

Post by Soreiyu »

I read the manga many years ago so I'm enjoying the anime thus far. Although it's a bit weird how they changed the looks of the MC.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Soreiyu wrote:I read the manga many years ago so I'm enjoying the anime thus far. Although it's a bit weird how they changed the looks of the MC.
They're just trying to make him seem more superhuman later on, that being scared of bugs thing and the glasses weren't in the manga so... He will turn from Clark Kent to Superman and lose his fear of bugs because the parasite are... bugs.. according to the animation team I guess...

I find it pretty ridicilous how they made him outrun a speeding car though. Only his arm is supposed to be superhuman. That was kind of stupid and it shouldn't have happened really.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Episodes 18 and 20... It's ParaGOAT!
xLostChains
Just your average girl who loves to draw random stuff

Post by xLostChains »

I love both the manga and the anime, as expected of Madhouse :)
though for some reason, I had more feels when I read the manga...