The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
Post Reply
User avatar
gostoneph17

Posts:
58
Contact:

The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

Post by gostoneph17 »

For a long time I've wanted to do this. Since 2007, there have been many unreleased tracks from Detective Conan. I have no idea when they are planning to release them (like they did with the old versions), so I began ripping some of my favorite pieces.

Tracklist
1. Theme Of The Old Castle (version '07)
YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbH25F5Nhyk
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?z36d8z2aowx2r53

2. Kinpaku (version '07)
YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk5mUiER ... e=youtu.be
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8xkovul4assdos7

3. Need Not To Know (version '07)
YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDMervud ... e=youtu.be
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2p5qqp77r3ygrdp

4. Kinpaku (original version '07)
YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxss7G1u ... e=youtu.be
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?a42bihunid49y6l

This will be updated each time I finish ripping a song.

NOTE: I'm taking a break from this project for now. I will delete this when I begin ripping new stuff.
User avatar
Ry3

Posts:
6

Re: The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

Post by Ry3 »

Thanks for that Need not to know remix.

I was really looking for it since ages.

I really don't know why they won't finally release another "Super Best", "Selection Best" or general OST 5.

The Movie OST's do cover alot of the tracks, however this simply won't do.

It has been probably a decade since a regualr Soundtrack has been released.

Yet this music is so good. ;D

EDIT:

Am I right, assuming you went ahead, used the parts of the "Need not to know" remixed version that were voice and sfx less.
Then mixed it with the movie "Need not to know version ?
Image
User avatar
gostoneph17

Posts:
58
Contact:

Re: The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

Post by gostoneph17 »

Ry3 wrote:Thanks for that Need not to know remix.

I was really looking for it since ages.

I really don't know why they won't finally release another "Super Best", "Selection Best" or general OST 5.

The Movie OST's do cover alot of the tracks, however this simply won't do.

It has been probably a decade since a regualr Soundtrack has been released.

Yet this music is so good. ;D

EDIT:

Am I right, assuming you went ahead, used the parts of the "Need not to know" remixed version that were voice and sfx less.
Then mixed it with the movie "Need not to know version ?
For the remix I used the unreleased 2007 version that I ripped myself (which I did mostly using the clean parts of the songs, the ones that didn't have any intruding noises,as well as editing some parts when necessary) then edited a little the original version, used its electric on the 2007 version and the final part is the original track itself. A guy asked me to make a video combining the original and 2007 version and since I thought it would be a little boring to just add the two songs, decided to make a kinda 3rd version.
User avatar
dilbertschalter

Posts:
1064

Re: The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

Post by dilbertschalter »

I can't access either of the links, so I'll ask- which episodes (or movies)/what time in those episodes can I find these tracks.
Detective Movies Contest 2013: Information Thread  Current Faceoff

"The energies of our system will decay; the glory of the sun will be dimmed, and the earth, tideless and inert, will no longer tolerate the race which has for a moment disturbed its solitude. Man will go down into the pit, and all his thoughts will perish. The uneasy consciousness, which in this obscure corner has for a brief space broken the contented silence of the universe, will be at rest. Matter will know itself no longer. 'Imperishable monuments' and 'immortal deeds,' death itself, and love stronger than death, will be as though they had never been."
User avatar
Ry3

Posts:
6

Re: The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

Post by Ry3 »

gostoneph17 wrote: For the remix I used the unreleased 2007 version that I ripped myself (which I did mostly using the clean parts of the songs, the ones that didn't have any intruding noises,as well as editing some parts when necessary) then edited a little the original version, used its electric on the 2007 version and the final part is the original track itself. A guy asked me to make a video combining the original and 2007 version and since I thought it would be a little boring to just add the two songs, decided to make a kinda 3rd version.
Hmmm thats what I surmised.

I think you should however note that the loudness and samplerate of both songs has to be kept equal during the merge.

The version you produced includes passages that jump in volume/quality.

I had hoped you did this rip without the original Need not to know version. That'd been interesting.

Anyways. I'm happy such project exists.

There are many tracks from the Anime itself that still need to be released ( the last movie soundtracks fell short in that department...)
Image
User avatar
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts:
7970
Contact:

Re: The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I am genuinely grateful for your work sir.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
User avatar
gostoneph17

Posts:
58
Contact:

Re: The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

Post by gostoneph17 »

dilbertschalter wrote:I can't access either of the links, so I'll ask- which episodes (or movies)/what time in those episodes can I find these tracks.
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/27 ... 5b006.jpeg

1 -> ep. 462 during Rena's flashback and other.
2 -> Used many times, one of which being the ep during Akai's "death".
3 -> Same as 2.
4 -> Same as 1(when Conan is suspecting Eisuke).
kkslider5552000 wrote:I am genuinely grateful for your work sir.
Happy to hear that. :)
Ry3 wrote:
gostoneph17 wrote: For the remix I used the unreleased 2007 version that I ripped myself (which I did mostly using the clean parts of the songs, the ones that didn't have any intruding noises,as well as editing some parts when necessary) then edited a little the original version, used its electric on the 2007 version and the final part is the original track itself. A guy asked me to make a video combining the original and 2007 version and since I thought it would be a little boring to just add the two songs, decided to make a kinda 3rd version.
Hmmm thats what I surmised.

I think you should however note that the loudness and samplerate of both songs has to be kept equal during the merge.

The version you produced includes passages that jump in volume/quality.

I had hoped you did this rip without the original Need not to know version. That'd been interesting.

Anyways. I'm happy such project exists.

There are many tracks from the Anime itself that still need to be released ( the last movie soundtracks fell short in that department...)
A person asked me to specifically make a video using the original and the 2007 version of the song. If I hadn't used the original, I wouldn't have fulfilled their request.
User avatar
Ry3

Posts:
6

Re: The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

Post by Ry3 »

Actually... the "need not to know" remix track was also used in the first Lupin III vs Conan Movie.

Maybe this version will reap even better results (due to being movie quality sound ?)


On other news:
I find it saddening that the 18th Movie OST for the Dimensional Sniper didn't include this track.
There were good tracks in that OST, however this one was sorely missed (why do I get my hopes up for this track each time a new OST is released ?)
Image
Hanfoi

Posts:
3

Re: The Detective Conan Unreleased Soundtrack Project

Post by Hanfoi »

I just noticed that there was an alt. version of the main theme '07 but it was never released
you can listen to part of it at 39:38 from episode 488
http://www.animenova.org/detective-conan-episode-488

it's a combination of the '07 theme and movie 10's theme
Post Reply