Nintendo Wii U

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Vylash » September 13th, 2012, 4:21 pm

i'm annoyed that we didn't get more info on the nintendo network or the virtual console

also i'll probably get pikmin 3 with it
Image
Kamite
User avatar

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Posts: 556

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Kamite » September 14th, 2012, 12:18 am

I am  not sure how I feel about this trailer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCJAOaPiz5M&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
El Huesudo II

BAROU

Posts: 379

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby El Huesudo II » September 14th, 2012, 1:34 am

So.

Bayonetta 2.

As Wii U exclusive.

And the Internet exploded in a ball of rage.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7878

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby kkslider5552000 » September 14th, 2012, 3:56 am

El Huesudo II wrote:So.

Bayonetta 2.

As Wii U exclusive.

And the Internet exploded in a ball of rage.

it was wonderful to watch
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
El Huesudo II

BAROU

Posts: 379

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby El Huesudo II » September 14th, 2012, 1:26 pm

Good lord, people are still claiming the Wii U is equivalent to a Gamecube.

I can smell their fanboy-ness from where I'm sitting.

They should be thanking Nintendo for letting them have Bayonetta 2, not dissing Sega and PG for putting it on the Wii U.
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Vylash » September 14th, 2012, 1:44 pm

>i'm not getting the wii u because it doesn't have any games!

>bayonetta 2 is a wii u exclusive?

>guess i'm not playing that game then, screw you sega, platinum games, and nintendo for robbing me of an amazing franchise

internet logic is amazing

also, after looking at it, i've decided to get Lego City: Undercover
Last edited by Vylash on September 14th, 2012, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7878

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby kkslider5552000 » September 14th, 2012, 4:51 pm

El Huesudo II wrote:They should be thanking Nintendo for letting them have Bayonetta 2, not dissing Sega and PG for putting it on the Wii U.

Sega has nothing to do with it. It's being published by Nintendo. Because Sega is deciding to be stupid again I assume.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Vylash » September 14th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Well Sega's logo was in the trailer, so I assume they're involved somehow
Image
Kamite
User avatar

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Posts: 556

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Kamite » September 15th, 2012, 5:04 am

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Soreiyu
User avatar
Posts: 692

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Soreiyu » September 16th, 2012, 4:28 pm

I watched the trailers on the VGA show. While the system does interest me. I don't plan to buy it. The Wii already gives me trouble because of my bad vision. I have to be inches from the TV screen when I play in order to see. Needless to say I have issues with the sensor bar. lol

At the moment I'd much rather save up and get a PS3 and the Tales of games.
El Huesudo II

BAROU

Posts: 379

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby El Huesudo II » September 16th, 2012, 8:42 pm

Soreiyu wrote:I watched the trailers on the VGA show. While the system does interest me. I don't plan to buy it. The Wii already gives me trouble because of my bad vision. I have to be inches from the TV screen when I play in order to see. Needless to say I have issues with the sensor bar. lol

At the moment I'd much rather save up and get a PS3 and the Tales of games.

Can't that be fixed with eyeglasses?
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Vylash » September 16th, 2012, 8:52 pm

El Huesudo II wrote:
Soreiyu wrote:I watched the trailers on the VGA show. While the system does interest me. I don't plan to buy it. The Wii already gives me trouble because of my bad vision. I have to be inches from the TV screen when I play in order to see. Needless to say I have issues with the sensor bar. lol

At the moment I'd much rather save up and get a PS3 and the Tales of games.

Can't that be fixed with eyeglasses?
from what i remember, her vision is super bad, i think she's clinically blind

decided to just pre order the basic set and buy an sd card since i waited too long and missed out on the deluxe
Image
Soreiyu
User avatar
Posts: 692

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Soreiyu » September 17th, 2012, 1:16 am

If glasses helped I wouldn't be having a problem. lol but yeah once you reach a certain level of sucky vision nothing can be done.

Isn't it more worth it to buy the more expensive black system? I think it comes with other benefits doesn't it?
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby Vylash » September 17th, 2012, 1:44 pm

Soreiyu wrote:If glasses helped I wouldn't be having a problem. lol but yeah once you reach a certain level of sucky vision nothing can be done.

Isn't it more worth it to buy the more expensive black system? I think it comes with other benefits doesn't it?
yeah but it's not like i had much of a choice :P
Image
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member
User avatar

銀霊

Posts: 3388

Contact:

Re: Nintendo Wii U

Postby GinRei » September 17th, 2012, 2:42 pm

Vylash wrote:
Soreiyu wrote:If glasses helped I wouldn't be having a problem. lol but yeah once you reach a certain level of sucky vision nothing can be done.

Isn't it more worth it to buy the more expensive black system? I think it comes with other benefits doesn't it?
yeah but it's not like i had much of a choice :P


Then you didn't really "decide" to get the basic one, you just went with what you could.  :P

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests