The B'z Hype Topic! (Now Available: "B'z Treasure Selection"! / "B'z XX9" Out 9.21.17)

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Deportation applications available.

Re: The B'z Hype Topic! ("B'z XX9" Sign-ups Open! Delivers August 9th, 2017!)

Postby Jd- » June 15th, 2017, 5:14 pm

B'z XX9. Available September 21st, 2017 by request ONLY.

PLEASE NOTE: This will never be released publicly, at any point in the future, for any reason.

This is intended to be shared directly amongst fans; if you wish to receive it directly, send a PM at this link by September 20th, 2017. The package will be sent in reply on September 21st, 2017 at 6:00 PM Eastern US time.

How to qualify:
— Any member here, new or old, is welcome to join the delivery list. However, B'z XX9 will not be available again after September 21st, 2017 at 6:00 PM Eastern time unless acquired from another fan. Naturally, we will try to ensure the regulars and contributors receive the package at the designated time, but a reminder certainly will not hurt!

If you are reading this topic with any interest in this band, you will NOT want to miss this.
shinichi'sapprentice

I NEED SLLEP

Postby shinichi'sapprentice » June 18th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Super. Awesome. Release!

Spoiler:
1. Seimei

I like that short drum intro in the beginning. The guitar solo in the middle is superb. This opener really makes a declaration! >:D

2. Still Alive

Can't wait to see a full translation of this song. :D I might be memorizing that chorus soon like I did with RED xD Another Splendidly Arranged guitar solo right here. *___* THAT last 'Baby, you're still alive' part by Koshi whoa'd me when I first listened to this song. Still does, every time.

3. Sekai wa Anata no Iro ni Naru

I honestly haven't had the chance to listen to this song in full despite catching up on Conan just a few weeks ago. Another guitar solo that hits the heart T___T

4. Fukiarenasai

I'm curious... Is 'Blow Violently' the direct translation of the song title? Does it mean to blow as in whistling, or to blow as in hitting something, or is there a different context to it? Nonetheless, I like the song and I've had the preview of it on replay a couple weeks before this single was released! Finally hearing it in full was amazing.
CrimsonDragon

Postby CrimsonDragon » June 22nd, 2017, 8:24 pm

I believe Fukiarenasai ('Blow Violently') was in reference to the movie's theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MqcMC-rl4g

In essence, its message is similar to ultra soul - move forward, chase after your dreams and don't look back, nothing can stop you - which the title Blow Violently, and its lyrics, alludes to.

I'm pretty certain Seimei will be the opening song for their upcoming Showcase tour. Overall, this is one awesome single and hopefully all the songs will be performed live.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Postby Jd- » June 30th, 2017, 5:25 pm

B'z COMPLETE SINGLE BOX Announced

So, as rumors/leaks from inside 7-Eleven indicated... B'z are doing a 7-Eleven promotion for the next few months and one such part of that is the B'z COMPLETE SINGLE BOX. It's a luxurious package and the mass-market version (the "Black Edition") available everywhere—Amazon, YesAsia, CDJapan—costs a little under $500 and the 7-Eleven exclusive "Trailer Edition" costs $700!!! It's being made-to-order so this will be a collector's item for a long time to come.

The packaging is all-new and refreshed, with 53 individual discs for each single. Both versions come with a pair of DVDs with definitive performances for essentially every song included. Three of those have never been released prior, too ("Kimi no Naka de Odoritai" from Pleasure'91, "May" from Pleasure 2000, and "LADY-GO-ROUND" from BREAK THROUGH).

So, anyone here going to buy this? They weigh 6kg and 8kg respectively, so shipping is going to be murderous. Murderous, I tell you! There are plenty of Japanese fans none too thrilled at the prospect of re-releasing the singles, but thankfully they aren't making it a must-own for anyone by including a bonus CD with rarities or something. If they'd done that, at those price points, it'd have caused a riot. Instead, this is being marketed at hardcore collectors. It's not a bad price (about $9.50 per single) if you don't own any B'z singles or home videos, because you're getting the definitive performances for most of the singles on DVD in one collection too. That said—I don't expect a big pressing of either edition, though the one from 7-Eleven is tied to a pair of special live shows (as part of a lottery) of just 2,500 tickets each.

Next year, we may just see a B'z COMPLETE ALBUM BOX which would most likely lead to some of the best album songs finally getting home video releases. That would interest me a lot more, personally-speaking.

(And, you can definitely expect the 2017 studio album to land in November or December.)

BLACK EDITION — Releases Aug 30 2017

TRAILER EDITION — Delivers Dec. 2017

shinichi'sapprentice wrote:Super. Awesome. Release!

Spoiler:
1. Seimei

I like that short drum intro in the beginning. The guitar solo in the middle is superb. This opener really makes a declaration! >:D

2. Still Alive

Can't wait to see a full translation of this song. :D I might be memorizing that chorus soon like I did with RED xD Another Splendidly Arranged guitar solo right here. *___* THAT last 'Baby, you're still alive' part by Koshi whoa'd me when I first listened to this song. Still does, every time.

3. Sekai wa Anata no Iro ni Naru

I honestly haven't had the chance to listen to this song in full despite catching up on Conan just a few weeks ago. Another guitar solo that hits the heart T___T

4. Fukiarenasai

I'm curious... Is 'Blow Violently' the direct translation of the song title? Does it mean to blow as in whistling, or to blow as in hitting something, or is there a different context to it? Nonetheless, I like the song and I've had the preview of it on replay a couple weeks before this single was released! Finally hearing it in full was amazing.

1. As CD said above, I'd bet a billion yens this song is opening the SHOWCASE tour. It's too perfect for Shane to start with a hype groove riiiiight into the solo stuff a la the 2012 shows.

2. For that, I expect the wait... shall not be so long...

3. The outro makes this song! They should've opened with that so it'd be in the Conan business.

4. The "blow violently" here is, yesh, a lot like "gust violently".
k11chi

Postby k11chi » June 30th, 2017, 5:55 pm

If I was a lottery winner I'd buy this like right now... Oh well.
shinichi'sapprentice

I NEED SLLEP

Postby shinichi'sapprentice » June 30th, 2017, 10:05 pm

Jd- wrote:B'z COMPLETE SINGLE BOX Announced

So, as rumors/leaks from inside 7-Eleven indicated... B'z are doing a 7-Eleven promotion for the next few months and one such part of that is the B'z COMPLETE SINGLE BOX. It's a luxurious package and the mass-market version (the "Black Edition") available everywhere—Amazon, YesAsia, CDJapan—costs a little under $500 and the 7-Eleven exclusive "Trailer Edition" costs $700!!! It's being made-to-order so this will be a collector's item for a long time to come.

The packaging is all-new and refreshed, with 53 individual discs for each single. Both versions come with a pair of DVDs with definitive performances for essentially every song included. Three of those have never been released prior, too ("Kimi no Naka de Odoritai" from Pleasure'91, "May" from Pleasure 2000, and "LADY-GO-ROUND" from BREAK THROUGH).

So, anyone here going to buy this? They weigh 6kg and 8kg respectively, so shipping is going to be murderous. Murderous, I tell you! There are plenty of Japanese fans none too thrilled at the prospect of re-releasing the singles, but thankfully they aren't making it a must-own for anyone by including a bonus CD with rarities or something. If they'd done that, at those price points, it'd have caused a riot. Instead, this is being marketed at hardcore collectors. It's not a bad price (about $9.50 per single) if you don't own any B'z singles or home videos, because you're getting the definitive performances for most of the singles on DVD in one collection too. That said—I don't expect a big pressing of either edition, though the one from 7-Eleven is tied to a pair of special live shows (as part of a lottery) of just 2,500 tickets each.

Next year, we may just see a B'z COMPLETE ALBUM BOX which would most likely lead to some of the best album songs finally getting home video releases. That would interest me a lot more, personally-speaking.

(And, you can definitely expect the 2017 studio album to land in November or December.)

BLACK EDITION — Releases Aug 30 2017

TRAILER EDITION — Delivers Dec. 2017

Oohh, so this is the email notification I received from CDJapan v: When I clicked the link in the email, it wasn't showing in their website. But damn, I want that truck! xD ...except the cost is worth most of my paycheck..... and doesn't even include shipping yet?! OTL xd If the album box is coming out soon though... OHMYGOSH
CrimsonDragon

Postby CrimsonDragon » July 5th, 2017, 4:19 pm

Can't help but think this would be so much more affordable if they made a singles compilation by fitting them on as few CDs as possible. From a collector's standpoint, this does look impressive... but they will release more singles, so this is a strange release - nice to see the songs remastered though.

Honestly, I was expecting a compilation of their B-sides (2nd/3rd/4th beats) for their 30th anniversary. I guess this kind of is one...?

Hopefully, they will also release some unreleased LIVE-GYMs on home video next year, like what they did for the 25th anniversary. I would love to see LIVE-GYM 2003 "BIG MACHINE" in full.
Valentin

Postby Valentin » July 10th, 2017, 7:14 pm

Shortly before it’s finally going to be that time again, here are my thoughts on Seimei / Still Alive:

01. Seimei
To be honest, the first listen didn’t necessarily blow me away. While the rhythmic elements at the start—especially the drums’ powerful prelude—did arouse some curiosity in me as to what kind of new sound this composition would add to the band’s ever-expanding portfolio, the refrain seemed too generic to excite and left me wondering if it’s really strong enough to be an A-side. With every try I gave it, though, I gradually joined the groove and have come to appreciate the song as one of those that just rock without being particularly hard. The small passage immediately before the chorus (*guitar scale* “Seimei!”) and the interjections (“wake up wake up”, “shine on shine on” and “naked naked”) will go fantastically with the audience.

02. Still Alive
This is another instance where my initial impression fooled me: I had been so sure that I would see this tune as the fourth digital-exclusive single in late March that I was genuinely confused when it didn’t happen. Although I’m usually not too fond of such pop-oriented approaches with simpler melodies, this one has a number of cool tweaks here and there that make the overall picture more appealing. Not only does the vocal lead-in remind me of Yoru yo Akenaide; the style is evocative of the early millennium in general. (I wonder if this will be used as an opportunity to include some uncut diamonds from that epoch. How about … Yoru yo Akenaide?) The guitar solo is killer, but the short interlude preceding it is even killerer. (By the way: Am I the only one who used to misunderstand the last line, “Nani hitotsu owari ja nai”, as “Nani hitotsu owari tonight”?)

03. Sekai ha Anata no Iro ni Naru
At the risk of exaggerating, I feel that this is the most autonomous ballad in the entire catalog. Though I can’t deny that the context—the pompous celebration of the anime series’s twentieth anniversary both in cinema and television, the correspondent opening theme having been in use throughout the year, and the release of this work on its own in an otherwise rather idle period—might have influenced my perspective, I always sense a form of saturation upon hearing this piece that I normally get from several ones combined. What I like most about it is the extensive outro and of course the mini-reprise at the very end that furnishes the music with an epilog when the story appears to be told. And the guitar solo is plain beautiful.

04. Fukiarenasai
The foretaste in the Shippu Rondo advertisements had a vibe that didn’t exactly help me perceive this track as the “winter version of ultra soul”, but the full version and its lyrics corrected that. Without betting money, I claim that the upcoming SHOWCASEs could as well kick off with this atmospheric introduction and Inaba entering the stage shouting “NOOOW!”. The guitar accents during the second verse section are badass. However much praise this creation undoubtedly deserves, I was and still am somewhat disappointed by the guitar solo as I firmly believe that it could have been more sophisticated. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t mind this replacing ultra soul in regular set lists.

And now, let the the games begin!
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Postby Jd- » July 13th, 2017, 8:07 pm

Feels like it's been a long wait, but SHOWCASE 2017 is finally underway and we've got two shows in the bag with ten more to go. Already, B'z has gone deep into the catalogue for the setlists. We're looking at returns from 25 and 26 years ago, and the live debut of a B-side from 2004!

On a related note, we've got a full write-up over at OFFTHELOCK on all the times B'z wrote songs for other artists, with a little snippet on the times they did so solo as well:

B'z SHOWCASE 2017 -B'z In Your Town-
(July 11, July 13)
1. SeimeiLIVE DEBUT
2. Liar! Liar!
3. Sayonara Kizu Darake no Hibi yo
4. GO FOR IT, BABY -Kioku no Sanmyaku-1st since 2012
5. Uchouten
6. SAFETY LOVE1st since 1991
7. Pierrot1st since 2006 (7.11) / Hi1st since 2008 (7.13)
8. GO-GO-GIRLS1st since 1992 (7.11) / Mou HanasanaiLIVE DEBUT (7.13)
9. Hadashi no Megami
10. MY LONELY TOWN
11. Ichibu to Zenbu
12. ONE1st since 2008
13. Sekai wa Anata no Iro ni NaruLIVE DEBUT
14. Shoudou
15. juice
16. girigiri chop
17. ultra soul
ENCORE
1. CHAMPLIVE DEBUT
2. Still AliveLIVE DEBUT

Ending SE: CHAMP

Valentin wrote:Shortly before it’s finally going to be that time again, here are my thoughts on Seimei / Still Alive:

Another great write-up here; nice work! I've heard the "Still Alive" and "Sekai" performances were great, especially, but when I saw "Fukiarenasai" wasn't included, I thought, "They're saving it for LIVE-GYM 2017-2018 since it's a winter show". It could very well be a perfect opener (unless it's usurped by something on the upcoming album) or one of the highlight-slot songs later in the show with some great stage/visual effects. One way or the other, we will see this song performed live soon, for sure. Unless they're fully reserving it for the main tour, it may show up being swapped with "Sekai" or something like that, or get thrown in for one of the truncated festival setlists.

I'm really, really hoping that we get one of these SHOWCASE shows on DVD/Blu-ray as a bonus for the 20th album this fall. "GO-GO-GIRLS" coming back (see the above article for more info on that song!) is a delight that no one has complained about, and getting to hear "Shoudou", "girigiri chop", "ONE" and "MY LONELY TOWN" with "Uchouten" and "GO FOR IT, BABY" makes it seem like a show that could rival SHOWCASE 2007's legendary home video. Especially "GO FOR IT, BABY" because anytime Tak gets to sing, it's always a good time. Whether we got "GO-GO-GIRLS" or "Mou Hanasanai" and "Hi", I'm totally down with either version plus whatever else is on the horizon.
CrimsonDragon

Postby CrimsonDragon » July 16th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Jd- wrote:I've heard the "Still Alive" and "Sekai" performances were great, especially, but when I saw "Fukiarenasai" wasn't included, I thought, "They're saving it for LIVE-GYM 2017-2018 since it's a winter show". It could very well be a perfect opener (unless it's usurped by something on the upcoming album) or one of the highlight-slot songs later in the show with some great stage/visual effects. One way or the other, we will see this song performed live soon, for sure. Unless they're fully reserving it for the main tour, it may show up being swapped with "Sekai" or something like that, or get thrown in for one of the truncated festival setlists.

I'm really, really hoping that we get one of these SHOWCASE shows on DVD/Blu-ray as a bonus for the 20th album this fall. "GO-GO-GIRLS" coming back (see the above article for more info on that song!) is a delight that no one has complained about, and getting to hear "Shoudou", "girigiri chop", "ONE" and "MY LONELY TOWN" with "Uchouten" and "GO FOR IT, BABY" makes it seem like a show that could rival SHOWCASE 2007's legendary home video. Especially "GO FOR IT, BABY" because anytime Tak gets to sing, it's always a good time. Whether we got "GO-GO-GIRLS" or "Mou Hanasanai" and "Hi", I'm totally down with either version plus whatever else is on the horizon.

Yes, I'm quite certain "Fukiarenasai" is being saved for the winter LIVE-GYM, I can already imagine the awesome disco snowy special effects on stage when the song is being performed. As for "Sekai", I'm not sure if it'll be part of the winter setlist, but I guess it depends on how many new album songs will debut.

Really, this SHOWCASE has an amazing setlist. I had hoped and predicted "MY LONELY TOWN" would reappear very soon since it is one of Tak's favourites - though I was totally expecting it in their Pleasure tour, admittedly! ;D As for "GO FOR IT, BABY", I had a feeling it was the right time to revive the song after its brief appearance in LIVE-GYM 2012. Also notable is how they decided to perform three Conan theme songs consecutively in the setlist - "ONE", "Sekai", and "Shoudou" - great to see this track come back as well, it really deserves more love.

You know what would be awesome? Including SHOWCASE 2007 -B'z In Your Town- (which had a slightly different setlist from 2007 -19-), SHOWCASE 2009 -B'z In Your Town- and SHOWCASE 2017 -B'z In Your Town- as a special 3-disc home video release. Or even 2009 and 2017 together would be fine!
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Re: The B'z Hype Topic! (New Public Release: "B'z Treasure Selection" on 8.9.17! / "B'z XX9" Out 9.21.17)

Postby Jd- » August 2nd, 2017, 7:20 pm

Next Wednesday, on August 9th at 6:00 PM U.S. Eastern time, a long-planned release will finally be made available in the form of the B'z Treasure Selection! This subtitled release will gather together what we consider to be some of the band's definitive hidden gems and fan-favorites in one compilation—with all-new performances added into the mix as well! Unlike with B'z XX9, you will not need to sign up for B'z Treasure Selection because it will be a public release for all to download! However, it will only be listed publicly until September 20th. After that, it will need to be acquired from another fan that has it in their possession.

You will notice this is not B'z XX9. We have a little something special we want to incorporate into that release that calls back to... well, you'll see for yourself! Unfortunately, that special something is not yet ready as it is a collaborative effort that will require a little extra time. The second that you hear the first note, you will know exactly what it is. Trust us, it will be worth the wait, and we have something else "worth" that wait we intend to incorporate as well with additional time.

We apologize for the delay, but you can now expect B'z XX9 to be released on the band's 29th (!!) anniversary: September 21st, 2017!

B'z XX9. Available September 21st, 2017 by request ONLY.

PLEASE NOTE: This will never be released publicly, at any point in the future, for any reason.

This is intended to be shared directly amongst fans; if you wish to receive it directly, send a PM at this link by September 20th, 2017. The package will be sent in reply on September 21st, 2017 at 6:00 PM Eastern US time.

How to qualify:
— Any member here, new or old, is welcome to join the delivery list. However, B'z XX9 will not be available again after September 21st, 2017 at 6:00 PM Eastern time unless acquired from another fan. Naturally, we will try to ensure the regulars and contributors receive the package at the designated time, but a reminder certainly will not hurt!

If you are reading this topic with any interest in this band, you will NOT want to miss this.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Re: The B'z Hype Topic! (Now Available: "B'z Treasure Selection"! / "B'z XX9" Out 9.21.17)

Postby Jd- » August 9th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Download Now Available Here!1.93 GB [ H264 / MP4 / AAC ]
*Available only until September 20th, 2017; the release will need to be acquired from another fan after that date

After years of wait, it's finally time for the release of the B'z Treasure Selection! This fully English-subtitled compilation spans the band's entire catalogue and hits upon their most frenetic, hardest hitting rock numbers and their strongest, most beloved ballads. It's all here in top form with no special consideration given to singles or well-known hits. This is a compilation for those interested in some of the band's best moments that were not necessarily paired with chart-toppers like "ultra soul" and "LOVE PHANTOM". Whether you are a long-term fan or new to the band's vast, three decades-long catalogue, the variety here will surely appeal to those with any interest in their work. In addition to gathering together many of the aforementioned fan-favorite gems and moments, we have included a few all-new performances that will only be included here as well. Watch out for them!

Next month, on September 21st, 2017—the 29th anniversary of the band's debut—those that have signed up to receive it will be able to watch a special release entitled B'z XX9. You can read more about the project and how to sign up to receive it here, and as those that enjoyed B'z XX8 last year can tell you, you will not want to miss this! (For those that happen to watch through the Treasure Selection, you may see a relevant teaser by the end of it—along with a special "stinger" that has never been subtitled before...!?)

For the rationale behind this selection, here are some vague hints...

Treasure Selection Liner Notes

1. The inclusion of this song needs no explanation, other than to say this was requested many times over the years. It was held for this occasion for the past half-decade.
2. What a shame this is the only performance of this song available! Yet, it's such a great one that it would certainly be hard to top no matter how it were updated.
3. This was recently revived on the live stage. Here we have the performance that endeared the song to many and just had to be included here.
4. There are two songs that inevitably had to be included for this to be a complete "Treasure" selection. This is the first, more "upbeat" of those.
5. Undoubtedly one of their most memorable revivals after a decade off the live stage. Also one of their hardest-rocking songs in their catalogue! The lyrics were expertly tailored to the tie-in that had been arranged for it at the time—if you follow it with that in mind, it has a little something extra to discover.
6. This performance has only gotten better with time and is a great example of the band's alacrity for keeping their live shows fresh and original.
7. This was once voted the most romantic B'z song and it's not hard to see why. It's a universal message, and the title only makes sense once you hear it all.
8. This is the second of the two songs that had to be included for this to be a complete "Treasure" selection. With so many legendary performances of this song alone, it is hard to say if this is the definitive version, but it surely ranks near the top no matter the metric.
9. B'z has produced many English songs as most know. This one is special for a few reasons including the terms of its release.
10. This "hidden" gem was a long-forgotten album song until being included on a certain release. The band were just a few months from breaking every record in the book with a certain compilation album when this performance took place; with an appearance this dynamic, it would all prove to be well-earned!
11. This song was nearly the closer on the 2000s era album from which it is sourced, if not for a certain mega single warranting inclusion as well. The lyrics here show Koshi in top form.
12. "Do you have any other versions of [that]?" once asked someone after seeing it as part of the Community Selection releases. Here's one now, never included elsewhere!
13. Another example of B'z being willing to venture off the beaten path and experiment with the formula to great success. If you somehow missed this performance originally, you cannot miss it this time around!
14. This may be the most surprising inclusion in this entire compilation that no one will have expected. Despite the great many excellent live numbers included in the show from which this is sourced, this is no perfunctory performance: the vocals and especially the guitar work are top of the line, especially the solo.
15. Possibly the greatest ballad the band have ever released, and some would say it contains one of Tak's best solos...
16. The oldest performance included here, and one that speaks to the band's earlier, wildest era. There's a youthful mentality behind the music and lyrics alike that makes it one unique in that it would not likely not be suited for a release today.
17. One cannot see this performance and conclude anything but that this band knows how to play hard rock. It's B'z at their most raw and will make you wish this full show had been released already.
18. Similarly youthful to the sixteenth song included, not many bands will pair hard rock with lyrics as imaginitive yet relatable as this.
19. There are few rock bands that will churn out a song with this much power on top of a confluence of sentimental lyrics and moving riffs at as high a level as this—it's a performance of a song that far exceeds its studio version and is one of the band's best yet without question.
20. "Let's do one more song!" In actuality, as a select few may have expected, there are three songs required for a "Treasure" selection. This is that final song and a suitably high-energy closer. No matter how much time passes, this will never not be a hit live, as everyone that has seen it performed can attest.
21. ? ? ? ? ?
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Re: The B'z Hype Topic! (Now Available: "B'z Treasure Selection"! / "B'z XX9" Out 9.21.17)

Postby Jd- » August 11th, 2017, 8:56 pm

B'z have just finished up B'z SHOWCASE 2017 -B'z In Your Town- and their two festival appearances for the summer. For SHOWCASE, they did add "Pierrot" back into the setlist and even tossed "Samayoeru Aoi Dangan" into the encore near the end for a while. Overall, it was a top-notch setlist and we can only pray it is included as a bonus with album #20 as CD postulated earlier.

Here was the setlist for the festivals:

1. Samayoeru Aoi Dangan
2. Liar! Liar!
3. Sayonara Kizu Darake no Hibi yo
4. Uchouten
5. Hadashi no Megami
6. Ichibu to Zenbu
7. Still Alive
8. Shoudou
9. juice
10. girigiri chop
—ENCORE—
11. ultra soul

Sadly, this shirt was not for purchase at said festivals, but it should have been!

In additional news, it looks like Koshi & Salas will team up one more time for CHUBBY GROOVE. Their final date will be in Shanghai (!) at SUMMER SONIC SHANGHAI 2017. Tak will be doing one more show with Daniel Ho, and this time in Los Angeles at the stellar Aratani Theater! The show is sponsored by Honda's American branch and will take place in October. You can nab tickets here.

The 20th B'z studio album will be out within the next few months and will include "CHAMP" as well as, most probably, "Seimei" and "Still Alive". I would expect an announcement around October/early November with a release on something like November 22/29 or December 6/13 but definitely no later than that.

I'll swing back in with a couple of write-ups in a bit, enjoy the Treasure Selection in the meantime!

Return to “Media Discussion”