The B'z Hype Topic! ("B'z International Showcase" Now Open! Come Help Us Translate a Video to *YOUR* Language!)

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Deportation applications available.

Re: The B'z Hype Topic! ("B'z International Showcase" Now Open! Come Help Us Translate a Video to *YOUR* Language!)

Postby Jd- » January 28th, 2017, 5:59 pm

dumytru wrote:So I watched the live (finally) and I have to say it was amazing. He went off pitch only until he figured out his in-ear isn't working.

Salas and Koshi have a great joint stage presence; we're now a few shows into the tour and the reaction has been stellar all the way through. Both Tak and Koshi's latest solo shows have had their finales on streaming services, so I'm really hoping this won't be an exception!

Oh, and: "AISHI-AISARE" has been translated in full.

In case any of you missed it, a new B'z song entitled "Still Alive" premiered as the surprise theme song to the new Takuya Kimura medical drama entitled A LIFE. No announcement was made ahead of time about the drama's theme so it was a nice surprise at the time indeed. You can hear it briefly in the first episode here.

The interesting thing is that, due to the ongoing solo commitments, "Fukiarenasai" and (most likely also) this song were produced at a distance while Koshi was in Tokyo and Tak was in LA. We now have a nice cache of new tunes for the next tour, and it'd also be nice if they were added to the next album too. Time shall tell!
shinichi'sapprentice

I NEED SLLEP

Re: The B'z Hype Topic! ("B'z International Showcase" Now Open! Come Help Us Translate a Video to *YOUR* Language!)

Postby shinichi'sapprentice » January 29th, 2017, 6:11 am

OHMYGOSH

Still Alive...

Still Alive...

STILL ALIVE

I'm Still Alive! :D

There is so many things I have to catch up on! *__*
dumytru

Postby dumytru » January 29th, 2017, 3:20 pm

YEY! \o/
I've been waiting for this.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...

dumytru's Karaoke Project!
JBLars

Postby JBLars » February 2nd, 2017, 2:11 pm

Don't know if anyone's noticed, and I don't mean to be the presumptuous newbie, but I haven't seen anyone mention that Chubby Groove is now available for purchase on the iTunes Store in the United States. It was certainly a surprise to me, and I was all too delighted to part with my money!
Folka

Postby Folka » February 2nd, 2017, 2:12 pm

It finally arrived!!!
Well, I'm not opening it because I always keep them sealed (I put it near Loose, Epic day, RED and Devil). So, I have to wait for some kind guy on the web to rip the album :D
I'm crazy, I know :(
Folka

Postby Folka » February 2nd, 2017, 2:16 pm

JBLars wrote:Don't know if anyone's noticed, and I don't mean to be the presumptuous newbie, but I haven't seen anyone mention that Chubby Groove is now available for purchase on the iTunes Store in the United States. It was certainly a surprise to me, and I was all too delighted to part with my money!

So it WASN'T a mirage! Gonna buy it right now!!!
dumytru

Postby dumytru » February 2nd, 2017, 4:47 pm

Folka wrote:Image
It finally arrived!!!
Well, I'm not opening it because I always keep them sealed (I put it near Loose, Epic day, RED and Devil). So, I have to wait for some kind guy on the web to rip the album :D
I'm crazy, I know :(

Am I the only one who finds that album image really weird? ???
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...

dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Folka

Postby Folka » February 3rd, 2017, 5:17 am

It's cute!
I bought the album on the store. Listening to it right now! Seems awesome!
Folka

Postby Folka » February 4th, 2017, 6:06 am

I checked the Oricon chart. Chubby Groove debuted at #2 and the week after disappeared from the Top 10. I expected #1 given Inaba's status in Japan.
Well, still a great achievment!
CrimsonDragon

Postby CrimsonDragon » March 26th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Things have been quiet, but B'z has revamped their site and there may be a fan club only CLUB-GYM coming soon! Now that both members have finished their solo activities for early 2017 (new albums and tours), B'z should be back soon! ;D

By the way, I'm loving their solo albums. INABA / SALAS really made some catchy tunes, while Tak and Daniel Ho's collaboration album really gives off a relaxing Summer vibe. The remake of Rain was a pleasant surprise too, Daniel's piano arrangement certainly changes things a lot.
fubako

Postby fubako » March 29th, 2017, 6:28 am

Just listened to samayoeru aoi dangan while deciding on what to put on my music player and it still sounds amazing despite being almost 19 years old.

...of which it led me back to this thread. Is it possible to get b'z xx8 even if I'm a little late?

Return to “Media Discussion”