[TUTORIAL] JDownloader

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
KaitoKidMagic
Rarely on the Forums nowadays

Re: [TUTORIAL] JDownloader

Post by KaitoKidMagic »

Thank You for the Tutorial! This was very helpful!  :)
Sherlock Holmes - When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Conan Edogawa - A Detective who uses his deductive powers  to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop that suspect from committing suicide...is NO better than a murderer himself.

[CENTER]Image

http://community.funimation.com/tm.aspx ... =1&#162065
KaitoKidMagic wrote:Parkur - #1 member on DCTP that hates KaitoKidMagic - Since 1994
KaitoKidMagic wrote: DCTP... ASSEMBLE!!!!!! *all the main dctp members join together and do a awesome pose* XD
Moriarty

Post by Moriarty »

So, it might have been just me but, apparently chrome won't download it.

I had to temporarily switch to firefox
Shiku

Post by Shiku »

Moriarty wrote: So, it might have been just me but, apparently chrome won't download it.

I had to temporarily switch to firefox
Chrome will download Jdownloader did the download stop for you with Chrome?
Kogorou
*drinking beer and playing guitar*

Post by Kogorou »

Yukimi wrote: I don't know if this has been comented but if you have the jdownloader open and for example go to The Quyen's list or a whole list of downlaod links and select all of them, just typing ctrl+C (copy) will send all of the downloads to jdownloader. No need to select any individually and you can have marked teext in the middle and it doesn't matter if inside of the selected text there's the download link. (It's not an important detail but just to make things slightly easier).
Actually this seems to be deprecated. Something that works for sure is when you make right-click on the link and than click on "Copy Link-Adress" (is a bad english translation -> I should switch to a fully english PC)
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

Kogorou wrote:
Yukimi wrote: I don't know if this has been comented but if you have the jdownloader open and for example go to The Quyen's list or a whole list of downlaod links and select all of them, just typing ctrl+C (copy) will send all of the downloads to jdownloader. No need to select any individually and you can have marked teext in the middle and it doesn't matter if inside of the selected text there's the download link. (It's not an important detail but just to make things slightly easier).
Actually this seems to be deprecated. Something that works for sure is when you make right-click on the link and than click on "Copy Link-Adress" (is a bad english translation -> I should switch to a fully english PC)
even if the automatic copying doesn't work anymore, it should certainly work if you copy the whole list (extra text and all) and manually go to the jdownloader link adding area. I don't use jdownloader anymore so I can't say for sure, but mipony still does it and there's literally no reason for jdownloader to have taken the feature out.
Lawyer
Don't misinform your Doctor nor your Lawyer.

Post by Lawyer »

thank you for the tutorial ;)

Only problem is that i only can download 25gb every month here in england
Kogorou
*drinking beer and playing guitar*

Post by Kogorou »

Indeed that is a problem.
But 25GB is quite an amount so you should be fine.
Maybe there are plugins that allow you to set a Max Download capacity. Just search a bit so you won't go over your limit.
Detective Alohran
Psychologyst, Detective, Conan Fan, Human.

Post by Detective Alohran »

Akonyl wrote:
Kogorou wrote:
even if the automatic copying doesn't work anymore, it should certainly work if you copy the whole list (extra text and all) and manually go to the jdownloader link adding area. I don't use jdownloader anymore so I can't say for sure, but mipony still does it and there's literally no reason for jdownloader to have taken the feature out.
For what I've seen by doing that (specially if there is more text besides the links) the program also mixes the text with the links and might show as absolutely offline, while right-clicking and copying links one by one show them as online. That's why I didn't suggest the full copy-paste tactic :).

Btw, I didn't touch the captcha topic as while DCTP always releases a copy in MU, and MU doesn't bothers with captchas (neither with long waiting times after downloading files), I just focused on the MU downloads :P.

Happy that this has been helpful to the community :D. Give it a try in the next movie 15! :D
For darkness to exist, light was born before. For evil to exist, good was born before. For lies to be made up, truth was made before. And in the end, truth always will prevail! ;)
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

Detective Alohran wrote: For what I've seen by doing that (specially if there is more text besides the links) the program also mixes the text with the links and might show as absolutely offline, while right-clicking and copying links one by one show them as online. That's why I didn't suggest the full copy-paste tactic :).

Btw, I didn't touch the captcha topic as while DCTP always releases a copy in MU, and MU doesn't bothers with captchas (neither with long waiting times after downloading files), I just focused on the MU downloads :P.

Happy that this has been helpful to the community :D. Give it a try in the next movie 15! :D
tbh I've never seen that happen, it's always correctly parsed the links out of the text for me, but I don't really use Jdownloader anymore anyway, so I can't really say for newer versions.
insgrata

Post by insgrata »

What to do if you don't know how to open the thread of the download links? Thanks anyway
synther

Post by synther »

What is the password?
okoboko

Post by okoboko »

I am a noob and a fresh one here. The link given in the first post needs a password. Can anyone tell me what it is? Appreciated in advance.