- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl -

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
EpoxElypse

Smile Like You Mean It.

- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl -

Postby EpoxElypse » March 5th, 2008, 9:03 pm

I'm to old for this but I still like pokemon games. haha

Who else plays these games?
jmaeshawn

Detective Conan Fan and Fansubber :)

Re: - Pokemon Diamond and Pearl -

Postby jmaeshawn » March 8th, 2008, 4:17 am

I tried Diamond and Pearl just to see the new online trading system, but have never actually gotten into the games.

I really wanted to get the original red and blue versions of the games (for the gameboy/color) when pokemon was really big in the US (1998-1999 I think), but then my church said that pokemon were demonic and made everyone burn anything that had to do with it. (Video games, cards, plush toys, etc.)

Since then, I never got into the games, and don't know any of the pokemon after the first 151. I never the anime past where team rocket got a 3rd pokemon either, so I don't even know who won the first championship.

:(
EpoxElypse

Smile Like You Mean It.

Postby EpoxElypse » March 8th, 2008, 1:12 pm

I got blue version first and yeah my church said the same thing but I kept playing.
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member

銀霊

Postby GinRei » March 8th, 2008, 1:22 pm

I need a Magmortar and (legit) Deoxys to have all of the legal Pokemon.  Then of course Arcureus to have all them in general.  The games are always fun, and definately get your money's worth out of them, unlike a lot of games nowadays where you can beat them in 10 hours or less.
EpoxElypse

Smile Like You Mean It.

Postby EpoxElypse » March 8th, 2008, 2:48 pm

Yeah this game was much funner. But I have a legit Deoxys givin' to me by Toys'R'Us. I also have another one on my Emerald which I was givin a aurora ticket at non other than Toys'R'Us also.
otakuangel

Postby otakuangel » April 13th, 2008, 3:56 am

i also still like it xD

but i get boring after a couple of months,  and erase it and after a half year, i start again

wathever i really love the silver version above others  :D
JConan23

Go Eagles!!!

Postby JConan23 » April 17th, 2008, 4:58 pm

im still stuck in my ruby cant get past the victory road. Im intrested in trying Diamond and pearl