The Ace Attorney Thread

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
Post Reply
User avatar
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts:
7966
Contact:

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
User avatar
Vylash

Posts:
3757
Contact:

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Vylash »

no shocker there at all, eshiro said last year that a sequel is extremely likely, but wow, confirmation already :)
Image
User avatar
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife
Secretly in love with N...

Posts:
1254

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Yurikochan »

Parkur just made my day...week...
Image
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote: Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
User avatar
Vylash

Posts:
3757
Contact:

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Vylash »

Yurikochan wrote:Parkur just made my day...week...
Image
Image
User avatar
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife
Secretly in love with N...

Posts:
1254

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Yurikochan »

Parkur wrote:
Yurikochan wrote:Parkur just made my day...week...
Image
*gives Parkur cookies*Image
Last edited by Yurikochan on September 9th, 2010, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote: Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
User avatar
Vylash

Posts:
3757
Contact:

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Vylash »

Yurikochan wrote:
Parkur wrote:
Yurikochan wrote:Parkur just made my day...week...
Image
*gives Parkur cookies*Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife
Secretly in love with N...

Posts:
1254

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Yurikochan »

Parkur wrote:
Yurikochan wrote:
Parkur wrote:[quote="Yurikochan"]
Parkur just made my day...week...
Image
*gives Parkur cookies*Image
Image
[/quote]I want to be the Pink Princess...actually I don't *disguises as Shinichi*
Image
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote: Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
tantei okuoku
kindaichi freak

Posts:
819

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by tantei okuoku »

Yurikochan wrote:
Parkur wrote:
Yurikochan wrote:[quote="Parkur"]
[quote="Yurikochan"]
Parkur just made my day...week...
Image
*gives Parkur cookies*Image
Image
[/quote]I want to be the Pink Princess...actually I don't *disguises as Shinichi*
[/quote]
I wanted a apolo justice 2 not miles but oh well this will probably be good as well
Found
Dead.

Posts:
1207

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Found »

GK2 :o I can't waaaait

There's mixed reception for it though. A lot want Apollo back, but personally I'm fine with both. ;D
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
toyks
Don't forget your trap, Kanji-kun

Posts:
454

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by toyks »


oh yeah! sooo excited to see edgeworth save the day again Image
[center]Image
I-I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass! (-_-メ) - Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4) ::)
3DS friend code: 2406-5413-8969 Let's play MK 7 and Swap Note!
User avatar
Vylash

Posts:
3757
Contact:

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Vylash »

toyks wrote:

oh yeah! sooo excited to see edgeworth save the day again Image
i hope he's not as much of an arrogant jerk as he was in the last one Image
Image
toyks
Don't forget your trap, Kanji-kun

Posts:
454

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by toyks »

hahaha!

I would also like to finally know in this installment if he really is gay or not. I mean he was unaffected with all the ladies popping up in the previous AA:investigation ..well, that is aside from Oldbag's presence. XD

Also, more whip-lashing action by Franziska would be fun Image
[center]Image
I-I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass! (-_-メ) - Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4) ::)
3DS friend code: 2406-5413-8969 Let's play MK 7 and Swap Note!
User avatar
Vylash

Posts:
3757
Contact:

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Vylash »

toyks wrote:hahaha!

I would also like to finally know in this installment if he really is gay or not. I mean he was unaffected with all the ladies popping up in the previous AA:investigation ..well, that is aside from Oldbag's presence. XD

Also, more whip-lashing action by Franziska would be fun Image
edgeworth is just too refined for the ladies

Image
Image
toyks
Don't forget your trap, Kanji-kun

Posts:
454

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by toyks »

...that's just an excuse for mr. ruffles. Anywhoo..edgeworth is still the bomb, and yeah he's a pretty handsome guy - especially when he was younger *remembers the turnabout reminiscence *
[center]Image
I-I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass! (-_-メ) - Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4) ::)
3DS friend code: 2406-5413-8969 Let's play MK 7 and Swap Note!
User avatar
Vylash

Posts:
3757
Contact:

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by Vylash »

toyks wrote:...that's just an excuse for mr. ruffles. Anywhoo..edgeworth is still the bomb, and yeah he's a pretty handsome guy - especially when he was younger *remembers the turnabout reminiscence *
Image

you called?
Image
Post Reply