The Ace Attorney Thread

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
k11chi

Re: The Ace Attorney Thread

Post by k11chi »

Even after all this time I still can't stop laughing about Peeslub'n Andistan'dhin. So stupid.
rayaj

Post by rayaj »

is there anyone here wants to help me with my project of a Detective Conan x Ace Attorney crossover fangame? Im not much of a writer and I really need help in that department, also if there is someone who can help me with the arts,.. I can only do programming
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Making those games takes so much energy and time that I doubt it'll be possible.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

k11chi wrote:Making those games takes so much energy and time that I doubt it'll be possible.
Tell that to all the Pokemon fangames
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Jecka wrote:
k11chi wrote:Making those games takes so much energy and time that I doubt it'll be possible.
Tell that to all the Pokemon fangames
tbh, the amount of people who play the most popular Pokemon fangames and who play official Ace Attorney releases is probably distressingly similar (I would not be shocked if the former was a larger group). So I think you can at least get fan support, whereas Ace Attorney crossing over with a series that's never been that successful in America is less likely to get that level of support.

Though granted, I say that on a website based on a group subbing a significant portion of that series that was never that successful in America for several years. AND a game.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

I'm familiar with the python format that visual novels use but it would still take hundreds of hours to even get started. I wouldn't be surprised if those pokemon fangames were created as a school project or something... Where do people find the energy..
rayaj

Post by rayaj »

actually I've been doing this game for 4 years and now I am much better in programming now. When I saw the Translation of the Kindaichi crossover game, I got hope that some that somehow it will spark another crossover interest here in this site.

I agree that it takes time and energy but I got used to it for all this 4 years Im doing this game alone. well, since this site is not that interested....
amorieychrist
Lawyer Credit Repair
Garnish
Debt Consolidation 
Eviction
Landlord Tenant Lawyer
How to Evict Someone
Landlord Rights
Bankruptcy Attorney Near Me
Bankruptcy Chapter 13

Post by amorieychrist »