SHERLOCK HOLMES COMPLETE COLLECTION (in PDF Format)

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
jamiecabascos
Community Hero

Re: SHERLOCK HOLMES COMPLETE COLLECTION (in PDF Format)

Post by jamiecabascos »

still.looking wrote: where can i read those? ;D i've been dying to read agatha christie and hercule poirot.. the only one i've ever finished is all of holmes.
Spoiler:
i love valley of fear: "i am birdy edwards." cool~ ^^
wait, what particular titles do you want to read? agatha christie is the author and hercule poirot is the fictional character made by her. did you mean miss marple? not agatha?
Found
Dead.

Post by Found »

aaaah~ sorry. yeah, that.
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
jamiecabascos
Community Hero

Post by jamiecabascos »

i have. do you want a copy? but it looked awful. ;D
tantei okuoku
kindaichi freak

Post by tantei okuoku »

Jd- wrote:
tantei okuoku wrote: I have been reading agatha christe and  (body in the library and death in the clouds) I think they are good, but I have yet to be extremely impressed. I am reading then there where none next

Murder on the Orient Express and The Murder of Roger Ackroyd will change your outlook on mystery literature.
I have also been meaning to read murder on the orient express (since I have the game version of it and want to read the book before) never heard of the murder of rodger ackroyd.
jamiecabascos
Community Hero

Post by jamiecabascos »

i can't remember if i have the murder of rodger ackroyd. if ever i have, do you want a copy? the murder on the orient express, i think i have.
skiLLet

Post by skiLLet »

Are Agathe Christie's books hard to find internationally or something? 'Cause my bookstore (in the U.S.) has an entire shelf dedicated to Christie. Like 2-3 copies of each book she's ever written.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

skiLLet wrote: Are Agathe Christie's books hard to find internationally or something? 'Cause my bookstore (in the U.S.) has an entire shelf dedicated to Christie. Like 2-3 copies of each book she's ever written.
In some Asian countries, maybe, but her popularity in the US and all over Europe endures to this day. :P
jamiecabascos
Community Hero

Post by jamiecabascos »

there are only 2 books available in our national bookstore here. 2 books with 1 copy only. wth. but i haven't visited the other branches. :( she's not popular here, even Sherlock Holmes. no one wants to watch the "coming soon" movie of Sherlock Holmes
takiko

Post by takiko »

i found a three in one sherlock holmes which has a cheap price in a national branch... i should've bought it, but there were so many people in the counter when i saw it, so i decided to left, but when i came back for it after 2 weeks, it was gone...
Found
Dead.

Post by Found »

jamiecabascos wrote: there are only 2 books available in our national bookstore here. 2 books with 1 copy only. wth. but i haven't visited the other branches. :( she's not popular here, even Sherlock Holmes. no one wants to watch the "coming soon" movie of Sherlock Holmes
i do ;D don't forget, i'm filipino too ^^ it's on dec 25 right?
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
jamiecabascos
Community Hero

Post by jamiecabascos »

i didn't see the date. but im waiting ;D you can watch it on internet. :D the movie i can't wait for is the ICE AGE 3! haha ;D
takiko wrote: i found a three in one sherlock holmes which has a cheap price in a national branch... i should've bought it, but there were so many people in the counter when i saw it, so i decided to left, but when i came back for it after 2 weeks, it was gone...
naah. 2 weeks? you should've expected it. hmm.
tantei okuoku
kindaichi freak

Post by tantei okuoku »

agatha christe more popular then holmes where I live for some reason. I got a library to give me a (battered) copy of the complete  "canon" of sherlock holmes (I can't read some of study in scarlet and the final problem). I can not find conan Doyle at my library but there is some agatha christe
jamiecabascos
Community Hero

Post by jamiecabascos »

still. you're luckier than us. (asian) no library keeps that kind of book. no books available in our nat'l bookstore. even if they have, 2 books only. haha. and 1 copy.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

ICE AGE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too, i'm eagerly waiting for the "coming soon" sherlock movie. and i'm filipino!
jamiecabascos
Community Hero

Post by jamiecabascos »

i don't know if that "coming soon" SH movie is good. i watched the trailer but i didn't get interested. if you guys would only watch the older SH series/movies, you'll not going to get impressed with the coming soon SH :)