Books You're Currently Reading?

The place for discussing movies, music, books, video games, and everything in between.
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Re: Books You're Currently Reading?

Postby Kleene Onigiri » December 3rd, 2015, 7:20 am

The witcher books :V
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
miakakiri

Really not sure what I should put here....

Postby miakakiri » December 25th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Uh.... I just finished reading Winter, the last book in the Lunar Chronicles series. Haven't quite picked up another book.... although I'm also in the middle of an e-book, Wren Journeymage. I keep forgetting about ebooks I'm reading. ~_~* I think I was in the middle of one of the Young Wizards book... (Abroad?) on the other device, and I need to actually read Lifeboats....
It's been a busy couple months, what with picking up a second part-time job (which ended Wednesday as the shop closed) and trying to write a crossover fanfic (see NaNo stuff). So far, I have more than 135,000 words written, but I have not yet made it through the first week of the story. ~_~* Beginning to work on editing because I'd like to get a chapter one put together so I can post it....
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.
The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
This version is currently running 1 chapter behind.
Dak

Postby Dak » December 27th, 2015, 1:50 am

Just got through my first Christie novel, The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. Was not disappointed.
ara_aa_wa

Postby ara_aa_wa » January 19th, 2016, 5:04 am

The Vagrants by Yiyun Li
“You seek a false comfort when you demand that I define myself for you with words. Words do not contain or define any person. A heart can, if it is willing.”
Robin Hobb, Golden Fool
brycec

Postby brycec » March 2nd, 2017, 2:41 pm

I am reading Spice & Wolf Volume 2, so that I can write a review later

Return to “Media Discussion”